By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Fortnite hits 3.4m Concurrent players!

https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/en-US/news/postmortem-of-service-outage-at-3-4m-ccu

The game is growing at a super fast pace. Wonder how long until it hits 4m concurrent.

Around the Network

That's surprisingly not terrible.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

200 thousand more than PUBG peak concurrent players.

PUBG's was around 3.2m right?

Fortnite is bigger than people give it credit for.

JRPGfan said:

PUBG's was around 3.2m right?

Fortnite is bigger than people give it credit for.

The 3.2 was PC only. Add in Xbone and it’s gotta be pushing closer to 5 million. I think Xbone PUBG is at 3-4 million sold.

Crazy to think between those two games alone you’re talking about 7-8 million+ people. I think Leagues highest was 7.5.

Around the Network

PUBG only looks at steam. Doesn’t look at Xbox, isn’t on PS4, and it costs $30. Fortnite is free. They can’t really be compared.

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.

Not only is Fortnite free but it's also, in my personal opinion, a better product than PUBG. And I think more and more people are having the same opinion.

ohmylanta1003 said:
PUBG only looks at steam. Doesn’t look at Xbox, isn’t on PS4, and it costs $30. Fortnite is free. They can’t really be compared.

They can be compared in the fact that both are really bad.

The genre is kind of interesting, but so far, every game in that genre was bad. Maybe a AAA Studio will make a good one later.

If those shitty games can get that much players, think how much a good game with the same idea could do.

Fortnite is a bit better than PUBG, AND is free. BUT being better than shit doesn't mean much.

Plerpy_ said:
Not only is Fortnite free but it's also, in my personal opinion, a better product than PUBG. And I think more and more people are having the same opinion.

It's a good thing both are doing great, which means both are liked and serve different audiences. 

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

GorillaQc said:
ohmylanta1003 said:

They can be compared in the fact that both are really bad.

The genre is kind of interesting, but so far, every game in that genre was bad. Maybe a AAA Studio will make a good one later.

If those shitty games can get that much players, think how much a good game with the same idea could do.

Fortnite is a bit better than PUBG, AND is free. BUT being better than shit doesn't mean much.

R* already tossed in a BR mode with GTA V.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"