By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Savage says: Oil for War.

Strategyking92 said:
By the way, For you "touchy hippies", i'm not saying iraqi's deserve to die, just that they need to pay the piper for their misdeeds against us.

WTF did the Iraqi´s do to you?

You should fucking be permabanned for that if you can´t come up with a legit reason which you can´t since there isn´t one.

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

Around the Network
rocketpig said:
I am going to test this strategy by walking outside and punching someone in the face. When they stop yelling, I'm going to demand that they give me a dollar.

All that energy spent only worth a buck? Screw that! I'd say demand a 100 bucks.

Okay. Fine. 50 will do. 

luinil said:
Legend11 the problem is that they haven't paid for ANY of it so far it would seem. We are pumping money over there and are going broke because of it. They should pick up the costs for the reconstruction and if we are helping they should pay for the service. Sadaam wouldn't allow free-inspections of suspected sites, sounds fishy.... Even after ~34 UN resolutions he defied the UN inspectors and never let them have free access to anything.

The intelligence was wrong it seems. However everything is 20/20 in hindsight. Everyone thought that they had WMDs, even Hillary Clinton made the case for invading Iraq on that intelligence. She then bragged when we caught Sadaam, and is not trying to distance herself from her vote. Was she lying or just mistaken?

I truly don't care too much if they pay us back, but for God's sake, stop having our money wasted over there! We can't afford it, and the weakened dollar is proof. We spend so much money at the Federal Level that it is disgusting. Small government and small Federal Spending I say.

They didn't ask us to go over there, and the invasion and reconstruction of Iraq was a choice. It is not plausable for the US to invade every country which doesn't allow weapons inspectors to go in. The US simply doesn't have the resources to police the world and its not our right to anyway. Saddam Hussein NEVER attacked the US.. 

Hillary Clinton is now paying the price for her support of the invasion. If you ask Democrats (actually ask them, rather than hear what they supposedly think on your right-wing radio shows) you'll find that is one of the major reasons why her support is so weak.

vaio said:
Strategyking92 said:
By the way, For you "touchy hippies", i'm not saying iraqi's deserve to die, just that they need to pay the piper for their misdeeds against us.

You should fucking be permabanned for that if you can´t come up with a legit reason which you can´t since there isn´t one.

you are not an american so you don't know how, and what the fuck i feel.

There is a legit reason:

4,000 people just doing their jobs died, and even the american citizens, who have nothing to do with that meaningless piece of land, are suffering.  Foreclosures at an at time high, inflation is high and getting higher, our jobs being outsourced, gas is costing 100$ a week or more, and even our mightry economy is sucking.

The innocent don't deserve to die, yes.  But you can't discern guilty from innocent.  So, we should just leave, and let them handle their "fuck up"

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

vaio said:
This thread is so full of lunacy, I hope I meet some of you that agree with the OP so I can kick your asses beyond reckognition and then get payed by you for calling 911 so you don´t die.

Ironic, isn't it, that some of those who preach so much against the U.S. and 'warmongering' are full of just as much hate as they say their opponents are.

Some of the comments in this thread are absolutely ridiculous. Tried for war crimes? Please...

It's fine to disagree, but attacking the OP is out of line. The OP wanted a civil discussion, but I suppose that is just too much to ask from some people.

Around the Network

How about this for a proposed solution: We ask Iran to help more than they have been.

Have they really been involved with the terrorist activities in Iraq? Could it be that they actually want a stable region? Same for Afghanistan? They currently have economic sanctions being placed on them because of their uranium enrichment activities, but I believe they still would like to see stability.

What do you guys think?

The BuShA owns all!

^^^^^

no.

Iraq was their enemy, also religious rivals.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Strategyking92 said:
vaio said:
Strategyking92 said:

you are not an american so you don't know how, and what the fuck i feel.

There is a legit reason:

4,000 people just doing their jobs died, and even the american citizens, who have nothing to do with that meaningless piece of land, are suffering.  Foreclosures at an at time high, inflation is high and getting higher, our jobs being outsourced, gas is costing 100$ a week or more, and even our mightry economy is sucking.

The innocent don't deserve to die, yes.  But you can't discern guilty from innocent.  So, we should just leave, and let them handle their "fuck up"

How is that Iraqis fault? Your country choose to go in to their country, afghanistan was one thing but Iraq had nothing to do with anything. Even if I ain´t american can´t I have a opinion??

The war is affecting us here too, we had great spin on our economy and now that your is going down the drain ours is slowly following and I have always defended america to anyone that had opinion against it. It used to be the greatest country in the world but now it´s worth less then toilet paper and will remain so untill Bush is gone.

As I said before if you have the right to get paid by Iraq for destroying their country with out any reason then you should start with paying the terrorists that started the whole thing for destroying yours and in a sense the America I loved and cared for since I was 10 yrs old (maybe even younger but i don´t remember further back).

Before America makes any claims on Iraqi oil they should start taking care of the fugitives from Iraq which you don´t, the ammount of Iraqis you help is ridicioulous low. Sweden is a small country and one of our so called states (don´t know a better name for it, maybe region) takes in more fugitives from Iraq then the whole US. If you took some responsobility for the effects of your headless warmongering in Iraq for oil then I would be the first to support and claims to Iraqi oil.

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

epsilon72 said:
vaio said:
This thread is so full of lunacy, I hope I meet some of you that agree with the OP so I can kick your asses beyond reckognition and then get payed by you for calling 911 so you don´t die.

Ironic, isn't it, that some of those who preach so much against the U.S. and 'warmongering' are full of just as much hate as they say their opponents are.

Some of the comments in this thread are absolutely ridiculous. Tried for war crimes? Please...

It's fine to disagree, but attacking the OP is out of line. The OP wanted a civil discussion, but I suppose that is just too much to ask from some people.

I didn´t mean that litteraly I was just making a point if you should get paid for destroying Iraq then I could get paid for destroying their face.

If the OP wanted a civil discussion (which  I hardly belie with those demands) then the OP should hae left Iraq out of the discussion since they never did anything to you and instead turned the question to afghanistan since their former goverment was partially resposible in the plannings of 9/11 but that isn´t discussed since they don´t have the precious oil that Bush and obiously the OP want to get their hands on.

Strategyking92 said:
^^^^^

no.

Iraq was their enemy, also religious rivals.
 Nah, Saddam was their enemy. He was trying to make Iraq a secular government while the Iranians are an "Islamic Republic." There's also more than one sect of Islam in Iraq; the Shi'ites are a majority in both Iran and Iraq, though.

The BuShA owns all!