By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - GTA V sells 90m. 15m in 2017 alone.

Much deserved, roll on GTA6

Around the Network

90m across 5 platforms, I wonder how many copies were sold on each platform retail and digitally.

Insane.

Retro Tech Select - My Youtube channel. Covers throwback consumer electronics with a focus on "vid'ya games."

Latest Video: Top 12: Best Games on the N64 - Special Features, Episode 7

Crazy sales

If it comes to Switch i might check it out, i havent played GTA since Vice City so will be interesting to see how the series has progressed in the last ~15 years.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

zorg1000 said:
Crazy sales

If it comes to Switch i might check it out, i havent played GTA since Vice City so will be interesting to see how the series has progressed in the last ~15 years.

This is one of those games you should buy a ps4 for $200 on bf and just get the game  

Around the Network
Kerotan said:
zorg1000 said:
Crazy sales

This is one of those games you should buy a ps4 for $200 on bf and just get the game  

I might just do that. I really want to play Horizon, God of War & Resident Evil 7 as well.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

zorg1000 said:
Kerotan said:

I might just do that. I really want to play Horizon, God of War & Resident Evil 7 as well.

Hmmm. Well Resident evil ideally you want psvr so maybe wait a bit longer for a ps4 Pro price cut. 

roadkillers said:
Miyamotoo said:

Well there are some solid indications that game will come to Switch.

I'm sure Nintendo is a little nervous on the media if it comes to Switch. No one cares about a small DS game that is top down (proven when nobody cared about the first 3 top down games), but when this comes to a home console media picks up on it. Especially Nintendo, "Nintendo is getting the super-violent Grand Theft Auto to the kid friendly Switch". Sounds terrible, I can't remember when Nintendo had a realistic criminal simulator on their console...

Well Switch received Doom, Resident Evil and soon Dark Souls, so I dont think that Nintendo cares to have only kid friendly image, they want wide apeling with Switch, I mean Switch from start with commercials is focused on young males not on kids, and most of current Switch owners are people in 20-30s.

Last edited by Miyamotoo - on 08 February 2018

Kerotan said:
zorg1000 said:

Hmmm. Well Resident evil ideally you want psvr so maybe wait a bit longer for a ps4 Pro price cut. 

Nah, im not really interested in VR, i actually hope and think we might get a PS4 Super Slim & Pro Slim in 2019 at $199 & $299. If so ill definitely pick one up.

I will buy the game again for PS4 when i find it on a good sale.