By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Harvest Moon: Light of Hope Special Edition releasing PS4 and Switch in May

I cant get past the graphics.... looks too much like a bad mobile game.

Compaired to Stardew Valley (charm & charisma):

Around the Network

Wonder what "special" content they'll be releasing. Considering most content eventually gets spread around in the end.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

a mobile game that was a knock-off of the real HM games, then terribly ported onto steam and charged $30, then put onto consoles and marked as "special edition". this game isnt even dead, it was never alive to begin with

I think I'm going to have wait for Marvelous to bring out a real Bokujō Monogatari game. Which was formally localised in the west as under the "Harvest Moon" title but is now localised in the west under the "Story of Seasons" title.

Last edited by Green098 - on 07 February 2018

JRPGfan said:

I cant get past the graphics.... looks too much like a bad mobile game.

Bleh. Talk about soulless art direction.

Around the Network

I only ever liked Back to Nature.

This is definitely more a switch type game than a PS4 type game.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

I've only played the Harvest Moon spinoff called Innocent Life way back, but this lack of good art direction... looks like a bootleg version of Farmville to me.

How on Earth is that supposed to compete against Stardew Valley (and the eventual Animal Crossing)? It looks like a free mobile game plagued with ads, rather than an actual Harvest Moon game. They are going to need some serious discounts if they plan to stand a chance, and even then, Stardew Valley is getting a multiplayer update, so there's not much reason to go elsewhere.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Looks like a mobile game, just like that Wii U one. Even the 3DS Harvest Moon games look better :/

But, I'll stick with Marvelous' Bokujou Monogatari and Rune Factory

and Stardew :p

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]