By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Cancelled Games Thread

Jet Set Radio Wii entered production but never got past concept art.

Project HAMMER Wii original vision.

Castlevania Ressurection Dreamcast

Streets of Rage 4 Dreamcast

Dragon's Crown Dreamcast. Yes the game came out 14 years later but the original art was very different and would have been interesting to see the original vision of the game.

Legend of the Blade Master RPG Dreamcast

RavenbadeRPG from Retro on gamecube. Development was a mess but I would love Retro to revisit the idea.

I kinda wish we got the Project Dream RPG on SNES instead of Banjo on N64.

Sadness for Wii.

Around the Network
AngryLittleAlchemist said: 

And it's almost always from someone defending Microsoft .... hmmm ... funny how that works. 

As far I've seen it, it's funny how that cancellation was more important to non-Xbox gamers than than the actual Xbox community. Like you said yourself, the game might not have sold well, and that is the fault of the platform, and its users. Mind, I would've bought Scalebound, so I'm not defending its cancellation. I'm just surprised that it still gets brought up like it would've been a GotY candidate, or better. Let's be honest, MS's track record with exclusives isn't great, at least not in the Metascore and critic department. But they try (tried?) to cater to its base, which is resulting in less diverse exclusives as they eliminate those that don't live up to expectation, sales-wise.

So, excuse my phrasing from the first post. It's my personal opinion that it would not have sold well.

C&C Generals 2. Fuck EA for not doing anything about it for years.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Lily Bergamo

I love this art design.

Chazore said:

They cancelled it twice, even. I really miss Westwood, those games were the best.

At least we have OpenRA.

Around the Network

Any Legacy of Kain game after Defiance... I just cant believe they havent tried to make at least one more to test the waters

"We all make choices, but in the end, our choices make us" - Andrew Ryan, Bioshock.

Kaneman! said:
Chazore said:

They cancelled it twice, even. I really miss Westwood, those games were the best.

At least we have OpenRA.

And Forged Battalion, which takes idea that EA dropped with generals 2. 

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Portal: Fstop
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvBmyw2wY44
We got Portal 2 out of it, so it isn't all bad.

Deep down, that game with the speaking orc from the PS4 presentation in 2013.

,,,not official, but certainly dead

No Silent Hills? You guys already forget about it?