By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Next Level Games is Hiring!

What would you like to see Next Level Games work on?

Luigi's Mansion 3 21 52.50%

Mario Strikers Switch 3 7.50%

Punch-Out Switch 5 12.50%

Luigi's Mansion port/remaster(s) 1 2.50%

Mario Strikers port/remaster 1 2.50%

Punch-Out port/remaster 0 0%

New IP 8 20.00%

Other (explain below) 1 2.50%

Total:40

I know it doesn't definitely mean a game is happening any time soon, but I thought it'd be fun to think about regardless.

This is tough for me, as I loved Mario Strikers Charged and both Luigi's Mansions, but if I had to pick, I'd want a Luigi's Mansion that takes elements of both games, namely the nonlinear structure, greater emphasis on exploration, portrait ghosts, and ridiculous monetary values of the first game, and the combat, controls, increased content and mansions, more interesting generic ghosts, and surprisingly competent multiplayer of the second.

What would you like to see Next Level Games work on next?

Gamertag, PlayStation Network ID, and Nintendo Network ID: Look at username. Huzzah for originality.  3DS Friend Code: 4038-6546-0886

Currently own PS3, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One, GameCube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, and 3DS

Around the Network

I'm guessing they're making Luigi's Mansion 3 since Nintendo tends to get their heavy hitters out as soon as possible and Luigi's Mansion, a 5m+ seller now, is on that list of heavy hitters. Also, after Federation Force, Next Level Games probably wants to work on a game that they know can be successful in order to rebuild confidence and morale in the company.

New Luigi game.

I'd be really hyped for a new Luigi's Mansion game.

In searching for a job, I expected an actual offer in this thread... move along now.

edit: I am an idiot, there are offers =D

Last edited by Xen - on 06 February 2018

Around the Network

Mario Strikers! Mario Strikers!

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

I hope we will see Next Level Games game this year.

A new Punch-Out!! for Switch would make me soooooo happy!

I'd also be happy with Luigi's Mansion 3, don't get me wrong, but that seems more like a given at this point.

They really haven't done much these years, haven't they? I mean, aside from...*cough*...Federation Force...

Switch Friend Code: SW - 1286-0025-9138

I think Luigi's Mansion 3 is a lock, the 3DS game sold 5M units, it'd be insane to not make another one. I wonder if Next Level can handle a side project too, it'd be certainly nice to see a new IP from them