By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Shadow of the Colossus: Official Colossal Photography thread

Shadow of the Colossus has one of the most unique and amazing art styles. with it releasing in few hours, its time to create a thread to share some great scenery of this beautiful title. 

Tip: try to keep 2 photos per post at most. Just so that if there are still people with low-speed internet, they can also enjoy it. :)

Last edited by Noobie - on 05 February 2018

Around the Network

I'm very excited for this game! It sucks that it comes out so close to Monster Hunter World ... but I think i'm going to love capturing pics in this one, because yesterday I was so giddy about capturing every single moment of that game xD.

I really liked Last Guardian, I hope if this sells well enough they'll consider doing a similar game ...

Praise our lords bluepoint

I've never played SotC before and have been mostly focused on playing through it, but I've stopped to grab a couple shots and play around in the photo mode.

Intel i7-8086k @ 5.1 GHz | Asus Maximus X Hero | 32GB Ballistix Sport LT 2400Mhz RAM | Nvidia RTX 2080 Ti

TheDarkShape said:
I've never played SotC before and have been mostly focused on playing through it, but I've stopped to grab a couple shots and play around in the photo mode.

You have the game already? 

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
TheDarkShape said:

Yeah, I've had it since Friday.  14/16 of the way through.

Intel i7-8086k @ 5.1 GHz | Asus Maximus X Hero | 32GB Ballistix Sport LT 2400Mhz RAM | Nvidia RTX 2080 Ti

Around the Network
TheDarkShape said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:

Yeah, I've had it since Friday.  14/16 of the way through.

I guess it broke release date in some stores. Hm.

TheDarkShape said:

Have you already received it? it was supposed to come out tonight? You got early delivery.

Thanks for the nice shots

There's a shop in Los Angeles that sells games as soon as they receive their stock. They love breaking street dates.

I just beat the game (which I adored). Here are a couple more shots:

I was going to buy it today but it was sold out in my usual gaming store. So I ordered it by Amazon and I should start to play it tomorrow. Nice photos in this thread! The game looks completely gorgeous.

For those who are playing it, how are you finding it compared to the original? I mean, are there any significant changes in terms of gameplay? I remember that the camera and controls were not stellar, though they add to the sense of weakness. I thought they were meant to be that way, so I'm not sure if more tighted controls would work. That sounds strange, but I feel that was integral to the gameplay experience.

I still find myself today in awe about what this game achieved. Specially, the fact that you're beating those huge, colossal monsters because of selfish reasons. That was a nice change of videogame tropes.

Also, now that I think about it, it's abundantly clear that Breath of the Wild was clearly inspired by this game. What a great inspiration to have.

Last edited by Volterra_90 - on 07 February 2018

thanks all for some really nice shot. Please keep sharing