By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Konami: Super Bomberman R selling well, Marvelous pleased with sales of Switch games

Aside from Nintendo, Konami and Marvelous reported their financial results this week. 

In its report, Konami states that Super Bomberman R and another one of its titles “continued to enjoy stable performance”. The company goes on to say later that the game “continued to perform well.”

As for Marvelous, the company is pleased with sales of Fate/Extella: The Umbral Star and Shinobi Refle: Senran Kagura. The same goes for Harvest Moon: The Tale of Two Towns+. 

Source 1, Source 2 and Source 3

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

Awesome news! Bomberman game was adorable.

*DJ Khaled voice* - Another one !

Hope they can make a more ambitious Bomberman. This game would have been huge if it had better reviews. Sure it's better now from free DLC but it's too late for the first impressions.

I'm still surprised that Tales of Two Towns+ is a thing, as the original was already released on 3DS..

If it's good enough, I really hope to see a new Rune Factory game for Switch

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Good. Now gimme 2D Castlevania again. No Lords of Shadow crap.

Around the Network
xMetroid said:

*DJ Khaled voice* - Another one !

Nintendo Switch : Say my name baby

Indie Devs : Nintendo Switccccccccccccchhhhh

Nintendo Switch : SAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY MYYYYYYYYYYYY NAME BABBBBBBBEYYYYYYY

Indie Devs : Niiiiiiiiinteeeeeeeeeendoooooooooooo Swiiiiiiiiiiiitccccccccccccccccchhhhh

Be nice if Konami would use this as reason to develop more games.

Great, now Konami gave us some SH, MGS, PES and Castlevania. :)

So isn't it time to wake up konami?, you've been asleep for so long now that I thought U are dead

Wish they had given some numbers.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1