By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Hello Neighbor tops 500k sales, Xbox One top platform

SegataSanshiro said:
Isn't this game garbage?

Certainly looks like it. I am surprised at these crazy sales.

Around the Network

Wow that's surprisingly good numbers for a game with little to no hype.

edit. and for a game that apparently sucks.

SegataSanshiro said:
Isn't this game garbage?

Yeah, it's Metacritic is in the 40s.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Put it on Switch and see what happens.

Normchacho said:
SegataSanshiro said:
Isn't this game garbage?

You could make a joke how Xbox ix so low on games people are desperate but that would be some trolling. Bad indie games sometimes just do well because some Twitch streamers play it. I'm guessing that's what really happened here. I think the Letter on Wii U and Meme run sold well because everyone wanted to play these really bad games.

Around the Network
SegataSanshiro said:
Normchacho said:

You could make a joke how Xbox ix so low on games people are desperate but that would be some trolling. Bad indie games sometimes just do well because some Twitch streamers play it. I'm guessing that's what really happened here. I think the Letter on Wii U and Meme run sold well because everyone wanted to play these really bad games.

First sentence is untrue(and should never be a joke), also you basically answered your question with your second sentence.

Proud to be a Californian.