By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Nintendo DS Vs. Playstation 2 sales

The Playstation 2 is currently the best selling video game console of all time, defeatings its predecessor, the Playstation.

After winning two rounds, Sony decided to try to take the crown from Nintendo at the handheld market. The Playstation Portable got stomped by the Nintendo DS.

But, will Nintendo stop there? Or will they continue their mighty reign, and take the crown back from the Playstation 2?

This is

Vs.

Around the Network

Well?

"well?"

*crickets*

.........?

alright heres alittle something 4 you...

dude stop with your ultra-lame threads.

if i was a mod, i would limit/make you cut-back  to 20 new threads a day..this 1237189378140923432 a day sh!t has got to stop

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

*crickets*

MynameisGARY

Check out this website:

http://reviews.cnet.com/4520-3000_7-5534234-1.html

By the way, I think the Nintendo DS will defeat the Playstation 2 at the end!

Around the Network

Sigh...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

BenKenobi88 said:
Sigh...

Don't worry. These are old threads. I am seeing if I can revive them.

Thing is, it's old because people weren't interested in them that much... People on this site talk about videogame sales all the time...the last thing most of us want is yet another thread that specifically talks about Console A vs Console B, which one will sell more? It always ends the same, and we've probably all got our answers by now anyway. What's more contributory to the forums is information about new games, new sales information, or if you like, discussions about specific games, or specific aspects about each system. A general, "What's better, 360 or Wii?" thread gets old too fast.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

*crickets*

cricket#1 enough! i cant take this sh!t no more! *click-boom*

*crickets*

bro your even p!ss!ng the insects off

*crickets*

MynameisGARY

BenKenobi88 said:
Thing is, it's old because people weren't interested in them that much... People on this site talk about videogame sales all the time...the last thing most of us want is yet another thread that specifically talks about Console A vs Console B, which one will sell more? It always ends the same, and we've probably all got our answers by now anyway. What's more contributory to the forums is information about new games, new sales information, or if you like, discussions about specific games, or specific aspects about each system. A general, "What's better, 360 or Wii?" thread gets old too fast.

Okay. Let these threads die in peace.