By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Final Fantasy 15 PC Benchmark out!

ruffy37 said:
Sunstrider said:

It's just above my quote to you.

you images just show blue "image not found"

1920x1080 - High - Fullscreen

Score: 4540

Perf: Fairly High

 

1920x1080 - Standard - Fullscreen

Score: 6387

Perf: High

 

Edit: Btw, I have a GTX 1060 6GB, 8GB DDR3 RAM and a non k i7-3770 3.4Ghz CPU

Last edited by Sunstrider - on 02 February 2018

             

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

Around the Network

I got the 6400 range on High. Think im'a get it for mod purposes



NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick



Ryzen 1700 @ 3,7 ghz, 16GB 3200Mhz Ram / 1080Ti




Twitter @CyberMalistix

Sunstrider said:
ruffy37 said:

you images just show blue "image not found"

1920x1080 - High - Fullscreen

Score: 4540

Perf: Fairly High

 

1920x1080 - Standard - Fullscreen

Score: 6387

Perf: High

 

Edit: Btw, I have a GTX 1060 6GB, 8GB DDR3 RAM and a non k i7-3770 3.4Ghz CPU

those results are really odd, high is the same as mine but standard not? I don't think the ram make a difference, if they would then high score would be propably different too. maybe something with the os, drivers or you are running something in the background? 



Sunstrider said:

Is it my 8GB DDR3 RAM that affected my scores or is it my aging i7 3770 CPU?

This benchmark isn't CPU or Memory bound. But it is GPU bound.
Try reinstalling your drivers and so on.

****************

My almost 7-year old PC still doing okay. Probably would have done better if I didn't have a crappy RX 580. It's exactly inline with the GPU hierarchy on their site for expected performance.



As for uploading image files... I use imgur. No drama or sign ups... Just seems to work for me.



--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Around the Network
ruffy37 said:

those results are really odd, high is the same as mine but standard not? I don't think the ram make a difference, if they would then high score would be propably different too. maybe something with the os, drivers or you are running something in the background? 

Nothing running in the background as I remember.

Pemalite said:
Sunstrider said:

Is it my 8GB DDR3 RAM that affected my scores or is it my aging i7 3770 CPU?

This benchmark isn't CPU or Memory bound. But it is GPU bound.
Try reinstalling your drivers and so on.

****************

My almost 7-year old PC still doing okay. Probably would have done better if I didn't have a crappy RX 580. It's exactly inline with the GPU hierarchy on their site for expected performance.

-snip-

As for uploading image files... I use imgur. No drama or sign ups... Just seems to work for me.

Yeah, just noticed a little while ago I had a pending update from geforce experience.

Anyways, after I updated my graphics driver, I had a bump in scores, not sure if its the cause, but here are my new benchmarks.

 



             

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

Pemalite said:
Sunstrider said:

Is it my 8GB DDR3 RAM that affected my scores or is it my aging i7 3770 CPU?

As for uploading image files... I use imgur. No drama or sign ups... Just seems to work for me.

Imgur dosn't seem to work for PNGs over 10MB (for me).
It also appears to convert high res, or high file-size PNGs to JPEGs.

Unfortunately is just doesn't fit my use case.
The search continues.



Okay, I ran a full set of all 9 benchmark options on my system.

In all tests it lands in the expected area (above other GTX 1070 systems, but below GTX 1070 Ti systems). Not too shabby for an old i5 with DDR3 RAM, the only component I changed since 2013 is the graphic cards:



1080p -
Lite - 12208 [ Very High ]
Standard - 9737 [ Very High ]
High Quality - 6830 [ High ]

2060P (4K) -
Lite - 4988 [ Fairly High ]
Standard - 3530 [ Standard ]
High Quality - 2988 [ Slighty Low ]

Setup in sig. R7 1700 slightly clocked down at 3.8Ghz.

The game is playable at 4K.. not too shabby for a GTX1070.

Last edited by hinch - on 04 February 2018

Sunstrider said:

Yeah, just noticed a little while ago I had a pending update from geforce experience.

Anyways, after I updated my graphics driver, I had a bump in scores, not sure if its the cause, but here are my new benchmarks.

That is exactly where you want it. A slight step up from what I am getting. Seems your drivers were indeed the culprit. (I haven't updated mine, should probably do it at some point.)

Conina said:

Okay, I ran a full set of all 9 benchmark options on my system.

In all tests it lands in the expected area (above other GTX 1070 systems, but below GTX 1070 Ti systems). Not too shabby for an old i5 with DDR3 RAM, the only component I changed since 2013 is the graphic cards:

And console peasants think we need a new PC every 6 months? Pffft.
Shame this benchmark doesn't take into account CPU, memory speed+latency+capacity though, then we might actually see some variation in scores.

caffeinade said:
Pemalite said:

As for uploading image files... I use imgur. No drama or sign ups... Just seems to work for me.

Imgur dosn't seem to work for PNGs over 10MB (for me).
It also appears to convert high res, or high file-size PNGs to JPEGs.

Unfortunately is just doesn't fit my use case.
The search continues.

https://help.imgur.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000083326-What-files-can-I-upload-What-is-the-size-limit-

Seems the size limit is 20MB. But if you have a PNG over 5MB it will convert it to JPEG.

You can still look at the source image that you have uploaded and make direct links to that. I haven't seen any conversions to images personally, but this isn't exactly my forte' so I may have not noticed.

Last edited by Pemalite - on 04 February 2018

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--