By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4/XBO/NS - 2017 vs. 2018: Final Results!!!

not looking good.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

Around the Network

Week 10 Numbers have been added, and 2017 extends to its largest lead thus far.

PAOerfulone said:

Thanks for your work man. 

I wish someone else did the same with the other two consoles (l'm way too lazy to do it myself).

If they drop the price on the PS4 there should be a nice boost, but I don't know if they're willing to do that.

chakkra said:
PAOerfulone said:

I wish someone else did the same with the other two consoles (l'm way too lazy to do it myself).

No problem, man. It's my pleasure!

And I'd be willing to do it for the other two if enough people are interested.

Around the Network
PAOerfulone said:
chakkra said:

Im interested. Would you make seperate threads for each or combine them into this one?

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

PAOerfulone said:
chakkra said:

I’m very interested like Zorg too. Thought of doing something like that, but I already have to run the Zelda comparison thread. xD Go for it!

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

LipeJJ said:
PAOerfulone said:

I’m very interested like Zorg too. Thought of doing something like that, but I already have to run the Zelda comparison thread. xD Go for it!

count me in.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

Just added a brand new poll.
Are you guys interested in adding the Xbox One and Nintendo Switch to this 2017 vs. 2018 comparison thread?
I'm willing to do it if you guys would like to see it.

If the poll results are favorable, then I would add the Xbox One and Switch to this thread just to have it all in one place and make it easier for those who are interested in how all 3 are performing to keep track of them all instead of juggling 3 different threads.