By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Capcom 3Q FY3/2018 shipments, RE7 700k, SFV 100k, MvCi 100k, MH4U 100k and more

LTD sales in link: http://www.capcom.co.jp/ir/english/finance/million.html

RE7 - 4.8 million units (Up 700k)
SFV - 2 million units (Up 100k)
MH4U - 4.2 million units (Up 100k)
MvCi - 1 million units (Up 100k)
DD:DA - 2 million units (Up 200k)
RE0 HD - 1.8 million units (Up 100k)
RE5 - 7.3 million units (Up 100k)
RE6 - 7.1 million units (Up 100k)
RE:R2 - 2.3 million units (Up 100k)
RE HD - 2.2 million units (Up 100k)
RE6 (PS4/Xbox etc) - 1.3 million units (Up 100k)
RE4 - (PS4/Xbox etc) - 1.1 million units (Up 100k)
Dead Rising 4 - 1 million units (Up ?k)

Around the Network

So MvCI has only shipped half of what Capcom were hoping, not looking too promising.

Majin-Tenshinhan said:
So MvCI has only shipped half of what Capcom were hoping, not looking too promising.

Well, the game really did have a ton of issues, so I am not surprised. Also, Street Fighter V finally made its March 2016 shipment estimates, nearly 2 years later.

VGPolyglot said:
Majin-Tenshinhan said:

Well, the game really did have a ton of issues, so I am not surprised. Also, Street Fighter V finally made its March 2016 shipment estimates, nearly 2 years later.

Yeah, it definitely got what it deserved, MvCI I mean. I hope it'll be a proper wakeup call for Capcom to put in real effort.

Majin-Tenshinhan said:
VGPolyglot said:

Yeah, it definitely got what it deserved, MvCI I mean. I hope it'll be a proper wakeup call for Capcom to put in real effort.

Well, MHW may have just saved them from having to make any changes...

Around the Network

Really happy with RE 7 sales.That is a RE that certainly have legs.

Outside of that, nothing exciting really, just updates of old games, with small bumps at that.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

I'm happy that dead rising 4 has finally hit a million.

Now I'm more hopeful for a fifth game in the franchise.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

VGPolyglot said:
Majin-Tenshinhan said:

Well, MHW may have just saved them from having to make any changes...

Let's hope Capcom takes the other perspective that making changes might be crazy profitable, like what happened with MHW. But who knows? It's Capcom.