By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Switch did not sell more than Xbox in Spain, the console would have surpassed half a million units

This all sounds a tad strange.

Around the Network

Instead of bla bla microsoft just should pull out the real numbers and the discussion would be over. Simple and fast solve of the problem.

Nintendoomed strikes back.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Why did nintendo have to lie? Xbox is still at least 100k ahead of switch in spain

You should update the title with "supposedly". This sounds like classic damage control from a Xbox oriented fan site. 

Pinkie_pie said:
Why did nintendo have to lie? Xbox is still at least 100k ahead of switch in spain                             

Stupid thing to say since A: Nintendo didn't give these numbers and B: lying about your numbers would be illegal.

Around the Network
OTBWY said:

You should update the title with "supposedly". This sounds like classic damage control from a Xbox oriented fan site. 

Pinkie_pie said:

Stupid thing to say since A: Nintendo didn't give these numbers and B: lying about your numbers would be illegal.

this guy nailed it

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Pinkie_pie said:

lol but nintendo didnt say anything

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Pagan said:
Instead of bla bla microsoft just should pull out the real numbers and the discussion would be over. Simple and fast solve of the problem.

Why? Most numbers are not released, they really don't give a damn (and nor should they) about what sales forums discuss or what the latest analyst states they "know". The numbers simply aren't important to the wider audience and those that would find them most useful is the competition to gauge how current campaigns are going.

Pinkie_pie said:

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."