By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - How to you report a user?

CrazyGamer2017 said:
LivingMetal said:

This is the second time this has happened in which a user with a freshly created account sent me a crude message.  The user in question is maniaki.

I have yet to delete the message, and it's too much of a coincidence that this user communicated me in such a way while having the account created just hours ago.  Maybe there is a "report" button for users that's rather accessible that I have missed similarly to the "report" button in messages boards.  Please look into this user. And if there is a way to report a user when needed for situations such this, it could be beneficial to this site.

I'm totally with you on this but, and this is out of curiosity, isn't your sig a big crude too? Or maybe I should say rude? Unless you mean it as some kind of ironic thing or something? Don't get me wrong, I don't care if you really mean it, well it would be kind of sad but I wouldn't lose sleep over it. I'm asking cause maybe it pissed off someone? Or maybe it's totally unrelated, I'm just being curious.

Just curious you say...

Yes, my avatars have been racy, but it's not my intention to offend anyone in particular which, in my opinion, is a stark contrast to sending someone specific with a specific message of "i want to lick your wet p****."

Like I said "stark contrast."

EDIT: Besides, here's an official stillshot of the character:

So it's not much different than my Avy.

Last edited by LivingMetal - on 31 January 2018

Around the Network

I did not say your avatar, I said your sig, as in signature, the stuff you say about "being a little Sony loving bitch and shitting all over Sony's garbage consoles..." at the bottom of your posts.

And I was only being curious, not knowing what those messages they sent you were about, I assumed they were threats because of the offensive sig or something but now you cleared it up and it's lewd comments so yeah, it obviously has nothing to do with your sig.

As for your avatar, it's fine by me, kind of cute so I see no offense there. 

Last edited by CrazyGamer2017 - on 01 February 2018

I got one, too, but ... well, I kind of liked it.