By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ubisoft has been quiet about Skull n Bones

Since it's reveal at least E3 Ubisoft has been very silent about it. I have not seen or heard anything since and willing to bet many people forgot about it. Do you think we will hear more soon or wait til E3?

Around the Network

bump

Just wait until e3.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

TBH, I didn't even remember this existed.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

After playing the Sea of Thieves beta I hope Skull and Bones has more to it than just ship battles or I'll just stick to Sea of Thieves.

Around the Network

Possibly they saw Sea of Thieves coming along well and decided to pull the pin?

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Meh, I just saw it as a dumbed down Black Flag. The cool part of pirate games are exploration. I can see being tied to a ship getting stale really quickly.

Honestly, Sea of Thieves just doesn't offer a lot after a while. As Jeff said on Giant Bomb you get treasure and gold but to do what? It's in Beta so more may come later but I'm not impressed with SoT.

They just want to give MS their time in the spotlight. Good Guy Ubisoft.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

The website says it's coming out in Fall of 2018, so I guess they're waiting until Sea of Thieves has died down to show information.