By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nekopara coming to PS4 and Switch

Nyan!

Nekopara is coming to PlayStation 4 and Switch in Q2 and Q3 2018 in Japan, developer Neko Works announced at Taipei Game Show 2018.

The comedic visual novel sees the protagonist open a Japanese confectionery alongside two cat girls. It is currently available on PC in English across four volumes.

Source 1 and Source 2

Update:

Neko Works has tweeted the announcement, confirming the PlayStation 4 and Switch versions of Nekopara will have a new theme song, additional CG, new episodes, and more.

Source

Last edited by Shikamo - on 29 January 2018

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

No nudity no reason to have it on anything other than PC.

Well, it's a start, I suppose. I'd like other visual novels over this, but hey, the more the merrier.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Darwinianevolution said:
Well, it's a start, I suppose. I'd like other visual novels over this, but hey, the more the merrier.

I played episode 0 and episode 1 of nekopara with my girlfriend on pc, it's a good novel :P

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

They look like a bunch of kids. Do they get sexualized in this game?

Around the Network

Update:

Neko Works has tweeted the announcement, confirming the PlayStation 4 and Switch versions of Nekopara will have a new theme song, additional CG, new episodes, and more.

Don't really care about this one, but is nice to see more VNs.

Hopefully some that I care about get on consoles (probably won't), wouldn't mind double dipping for them.

The artwork I saw for it was different. It was from the H-artist under NiseMidiDoronokai.

spurgeonryan said:
Xen said:
No nudity no reason to have it on anything other than PC.

The first time a game has nudity on a Nintendo system all hell will break loose. 

https://gamecola.net/2010/09/top-of-the-heap-the-naughty-side-of-the-nes/