By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Monster Hunter World Reviews- 91 Metacritic (53 Reviews) - 91 OpenCritic (55 Reviews)

Barkley said:
vivster said:

That guy played all previous MH games, he doesn't even know what framerate is. Also MH has 60fps minimum, which is alright.

But these reviews are for the PS4 version, I played the beta on my pro in "Performance Mode" and wept, and people want a switch port!

There is a PS4 version?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
vivster said:
Barkley said:

But these reviews are for the PS4 version, I played the beta on my pro in "Performance Mode" and wept, and people want a switch port!

There is a PS4 version?

If you stand completely still you might be able to see it.

vivster said:

This guy knows what's up:

"wanderlei2 Jan 26, 2018
Changes adversely affect the core gameplay loop, betray core tenets of the series' signature gameplay, dumb down previously nuanced and engaging mechanics, and make the game even easier than the already cakewalk of a previous entry. Hot trash relying on graphics like every modern AAA. Monster Hunter was a fantastic series while it latest. RIP real monster hunter it was fun while it latest."

User reviews are hilarious. 

So I've played every MH game in Nintendo platforms and purchase World today for my PS4. I think, based on what I've played, that this entry is phenomenal. I had my doubts playing the beta, but in the end what some people called "dumb down" mechanics are just, imho, less bothersome mechanics XD. The only one I'm not a huge fan is the tracking monsters method, but everything else feels and plays like a proper Monster Hunter. I feel that this is just the usual Nintendo/Sony console war playing full effect.

vivster said:

"wanderlei2 Jan 26, 2018
Changes adversely affect the core gameplay loop, betray core tenets of the series' signature gameplay, dumb down previously nuanced and engaging mechanics, and make the game even easier than the already cakewalk of a previous entry. Hot trash relying on graphics like every modern AAA. Monster Hunter was a fantastic series while it latest. RIP real monster hunter it was fun while it latest."

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/106041/wanderlei/

Name looked familiar  (due to his stupidity).  His anti Sony rants on here and other sites are funny, Its no surprise that he would post a review like this for a game and system he doesn't own.

Around the Network
Train wreck said:
vivster said:

"wanderlei2 Jan 26, 2018

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/106041/wanderlei/

Name looked familiar  (due to his stupidity).  His anti Sony rants on here and other sites are funny, Its no surprise that he would post a review like this for a game and system he doesn't own.

That could explain his zero scores for TLG and RE7 as well as his 10 scores for two Switch games.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Barkley said:
vivster said:

There is a PS4 version?

If you stand completely still you might be able to see it.

Only if I stare long enough. Usually when I take a quick look I'm still in between frames.

Speaking of user reviews... I wonder if this guy will finally be able to beat the first boss now.

"I just failed a 2 hour long time line quest for the 5th time cause of the "boss" (G. jagi) just ran away when i came close to killing it, once it started to run it was impossible to stun it. impossible to catch up to it. it was immune to all kind of crowd control whatsoever. mines didn't work, nothing worked. i've literary spent 10 hours straight chasing a boss that only runs away"

Flilix said:

Speaking of user reviews... I wonder if this guy will finally be able to beat the first boss now.

"I just failed a 2 hour long time line quest for the 5th time cause of the "boss" (G. jagi) just ran away when i came close to killing it, once it started to run it was impossible to stun it. impossible to catch up to it. it was immune to all kind of crowd control whatsoever. mines didn't work, nothing worked. i've literary spent 10 hours straight chasing a boss that only runs away"

Well, each person has different skills, I guess, but I never heard about somebody who can't defeat a Jaggi lol.

I’m sooooooooooo on the fence as whether to buy this or not. It’s sound brilliant but I’ve never played one before and I also like a good story.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website