By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Billionaire Barry Sherman, one of the most powerful capitalist in Canada and a close friend of Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has been executed along with his wife by multiple killers in Toron

vivster said:
Kinda weird that police would instantly jump to the conclusion of a murder suicide instead of a regular homicide. There are surely plenty of motives going around to kill a pharmaceutical billionaire.

There are far more suicides than there are homicides. They also died from a hanging, which is generally associated to suicide. I think it makes sense, if an immediate guess were to be made. 

Bet with PeH: 

I win if Arms sells over 700 000 units worldwide by the end of 2017.

Bet with WagnerPaiva:

I win if Emmanuel Macron wins the french presidential election May 7th 2017.

Around the Network
Ganoncrotch said:
billionaires from selling drugs... I know that the meds are needed but these people profited from illness of others.

While that's true, this specific company (Apotex) was extremely litigious against other company drug patents. It was to secure profitability of course, but you probably should take aim at another set of billionaires and their companies, since there are many that are still alive and are real shitheads

fielding88 said:
Ganoncrotch said:
billionaires from selling drugs... I know that the meds are needed but these people profited from illness of others.

While that's true, this specific company (Apotex) was extremely litigious against other company drug patents. It was to secure profitability of course, but you probably should take aim at another set of billionaires and their companies, since there are many that are still alive and are real shitheads

My comments here make me think I'm now becoming a suspect in a murder :D

I'll check out your links though, it's my firm opinion that most people who are alive are shitheads not just the billionaires, heck you know to some people I'm sure I'm a right dickhead (although working IT support that kinda is my job at times lol)

on reading the first link

"He's often portrayed as having launched generic products to save Canadians money. That is abject B.S. because the prices he charged for his generics in Canada are far above what he charged in other countries."

"And one of the reasons he did that so intensely is the first generic into the market under our pricing regime actually is the one that's going to secure the most profit from that market."

He basically jumped on any medication that was patent protected and attacked the patents to see if he could make a generic version... which he then sold at a large markup still, differing prices in different regions, he wasn't so much a philanthropist again though, he was just very good at attacking patents where he could get a product ready to fill the gap and undermine his competition (which is incredibly easy to do when you're talking about an industry which is 450% ahead of the inflation curve)

Last edited by Ganoncrotch - on 21 January 2018

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

palou said:
vivster said:
Kinda weird that police would instantly jump to the conclusion of a murder suicide instead of a regular homicide. There are surely plenty of motives going around to kill a pharmaceutical billionaire.

There are far more suicides than there are homicides. They also died from a hanging, which is generally associated to suicide. I think it makes sense, if an immediate guess were to be made. 

How is the suicide/homicide rate among billionaires?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

My guess is Colonel Mustard with the candlestick!

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.