By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RUMOR: Kingdom Hearts 3 releasing Q3 2018

I'm expecting it late this year anyway. Pretty hype for it.

Around the Network
Hiku said:
ZODIARKrebirth said:

i know, with insiders it's always a bit critical, because at the end we have no proof until we hear a official statement ( in this case it would be d23). and maybe it's only a person who seeks attention, or maybe he know really the truth...at the end everyone can decide on his own if it's worth to talk about or believing it or if it's only bullshit...but for me i must say that Q3 2018 would be a good period of time to release the game...

D23 is in February I believe, so I'll keep some of the specific things he said in mind for the KH3 trailer.

yeah, maybe i'm mistaken but i believe it start at 12th, so let's if this guy knows something or is only one that wants stand in the spotlight...

The rumor started getting some attention only because the guy hinted at TWEWY being at a Nintendo Direct before said Direct happened. But still, he posted lots of non-credible stuff about Nomura's FFXV (before Tabata took over development), so I don't really know what to think lol. Well, D23 is happening soon so not like we'll have to wait too long to know the truth.
Q3 would be cool assuming this is true.

My understanding is that D23 in February is in Japan? If so, seems like a KH announcement is very likely. I don't know if this guy actually has any info, but I think a 2018 launch is pretty likely,

Seems possible. It's been so many years since this game was announced.

Around the Network

Well, it's definitely not coming out in July or August, but September is probable.

I always expect kh 3 to be 2018. SE doesn't have a big game this year. They release DQXI last year so KH is next.
Then FFVIIR is 2019 and a cross plat for PS5. XD
2020 FFXVI cross plat sith PS5.

I always figured it would be Q3 if it does indeed make 2018 like Square Enix announced it would. Q4 is just too crowded. Kind of disappointed by the remaining new worlds though, would much rather get Wreck it Ralph and Star Wars than World Ends With You and Frozen personally.

Do it.

I expect late September or delayed to February 2019 though.

ZODIARKrebirth said:
Hiku said:

D23 is in February I believe, so I'll keep some of the specific things he said in mind for the KH3 trailer.

yeah, maybe i'm mistaken but i believe it start at 12th, so let's if this guy knows something or is only one that wants stand in the spotlight...

Well at least he has some history. Whether it's more credible than the opposite I'm too lazy to dig up.
Feb 12 isn't far off so I noted down the details he said about the KH3 trailer. Worst case scenario, he's wrong and I don't care. But if he is mostly correct, I'll keep his name in mind for future leaks.