By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Breaking news!! Michael Pachter first prediction ever that came true!(?)

I actually didn't remember saying Nintendo fans would buy a cardboard box if it said "Nintendo" on it ON CAMERA. First of my predictions EVER to actually come true . . . (2012) Geoff: You said that Nintendo fans will buy a piece of cardboard if it has Mario on it! Michael: I don't think Nintendo fans are that stupid to just buy a piece of cardboard, I said if they release a box with cardboard that says Nintendo on it they will buy it. Youtube linke: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrwxTZMLmI4&feature=youtu.be edit: sorry if it is old =p.

Around the Network

Aww the lay out of my post totally changed;...X°X.

No , he is just a stupid .

Looking back, that's funny! :D

Patcher got a prediction right? Is this a sign of the End Times?

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network

In other funny Lobo-related news:

The german USK ("Unterhaltungssoftware Selbstkontrolle"), the official german institution that decides on the minimum age for videogames, recently got a Nintendo Lobo kit for testing.

The cleaning lady believed it to be trash and tried to dispose of it.

ArnoldRimmer said:
In other funny Lobo-related news:

The german USK ("Unterhaltungssoftware Selbstkontrolle"), the official german institution that decides on the minimum age for videogames, recently got a Nintendo Lobo kit for testing.

The cleaning lady believed it to be trash and tried to dispose of it.

Hahaha yes I laughed so hard yesterday, when I read this. Life writes the better jokes sometimes :D