By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Switch sells more in ten months in Portugal than Wii U did in five years

Well, Nintendo is doing well in Europe after all.

Switch has actually sold more units in its first ten months in Portugal than Wii U managed to in five years. To date, the system has moved more than 20,000 units. That may not seem like a whole lot, but Switch still managed to already reach a major milestone in Portugal, surpassing Nintendo’s previous console in less than a year.

Source 1 and Source 2

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

are we gonna make a thread about this for every time the switch outsell the wii u in a specific country? switch will most likely sell more in 1 year in every country than the wii u in 5 years. we all know wii u was a disaster

We need some sort of milestone thread or something to put all this stuff in one place, these threads are getting annoying. And this is coming from a nintendo fanboy.

Pinkie_pie said:
are we gonna make a thread about this for every time the switch outsell the wii u in a specific country? switch will most likely sell more in 1 year in every country than the wii u in 5 years. we all know wii u was a disaster

yes

Click HERE and be happy 

Pinkie_pie said:

Yes. I expect a article about the Switch outselling the Wii u in Antarctica pretty soon. I heard the games are very popular with the penguins down there. Though I do wonder how they play Switch upside down.

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Around the Network
killeryoshis said:
Pinkie_pie said:

Yes. I expect a article about the Switch outselling the Wii u in Antarctica pretty soon. I heard the games are very popular with the penguins down there. Though I do wonder how they play Switch upside down.

im pretty sure theres a few switch and 0 wii u at the south pole station

ARamdomGamer said:
We need some sort of milestone thread or something to put all this stuff in one place, these threads are getting annoying. And this is coming from a nintendo fanboy.

Fair, i dont have time to create this thread now, but this need to be passed to someone who is accustomed to creating sales threads.

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

Another European country, another slay.

The switch is killing it in europe :D