By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Labo video already has 9m views on YouTube

Youtube views aren't the same as they used to be.

Now they are giving very low weight to multiple viewing, which was what pushed the majority of the insanely viewed videos.

Now, if you watch more than a few times, it only counts as one view. So these numbers are very impressive, given the new context..

Around the Network

Just watched it now, seems like it could be a hit.

Not because people are jerking themselves off to the idea of playing this. It's because of how "wtf?!" it is. Them trying to sell cardboard enrages me!!!!! How dare they?!!!

dx11332sega said:
There needs to be a zelda labo where you use your sword and shield :) kinda like link crossbow training for wii instead of crossbow , sword and shield :P

Nintendo land 2?

Rocketjay8 said:
dx11332sega said:
There needs to be a zelda labo where you use your sword and shield :) kinda like link crossbow training for wii instead of crossbow , sword and shield :P

Nintendo land 2?

I was thinking about that, Nintendo Land 2 would be perfect for Labo.

Around the Network
jerkyjackoff said:

Not because people are jerking themselves off to the idea of playing this. It's because of how "wtf?!" it is. Them trying to sell cardboard enrages me!!!!! How dare they?!!!

Yeah but unless you are under 12 it definitively not aiming at you, so don’t buy it. It’s not like Nintendo told you : ok, so now to play the next Zelda, you need to use those cardboard accessory.

Update, now already more than 9m views.

Marth said:
I have watched it mutliple times because the music is pretty catchy :D

I love how it was building up until the vocals came! It was HYPE!! 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Its only 4 million views away from beating Zelda. That's crazy. That just points that it will be a big hit. Geez I can't believe that this can be popular. Crazy Nintendo at their finest.

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

I want that piano. I don't care about anything else. I just want that piano.