By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Underappreciated Switch games?

vivster said:
Rocket League. It's the best Switch game there is.

Are you making fun of me : ( ? 

Around the Network
AngryLittleAlchemist said:
vivster said:
Rocket League. It's the best Switch game there is.

How could I not of someone who doesn't think Rocket League is the best Switch game there is.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:

How could I not of someone who doesn't think Rocket League is the best Switch game there is.

I've never played the game.

vivster said:

I've never played the game.

The time posting that could've been spent better by buying the game and start playing it.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Paatar said:
peachbuggy said:

??? Gearclub has an online feature. Just click on that global icon or press y.

To beat their times. I’m talking about standard online where you race each other in real time.

Oh i see. I was a bit disappointed about that initially but regarding collisions and retribution etc. i thought that may have been why they left that part out.

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

Around the Network

Fast RMX. Not that is underappreciated, the game sold well and all, but I fell that months after launch people are forgeting it exists. But it is the best racing game on Switch after MK8D.

EDIT: Also Resident Evil Collection. For the all stupid things Capcom has done, this is a pretty good third party port.

Switch Friend Code: SW - 1286-0025-9138

If Xenoblade 2 does not break 2 mil, I say that. It is right up there with BotW and Mario for my GotY. I seriously cannot stop playing this game. It may have a slow start, but once it takes off...holy shit...

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Tumper, Mom Hid my Game! and FAST RMX comes to mind.

Nine parchments is a lot of fun. Not super popula though.

Shiken said:
If Xenoblade 2 does not break 2 mil, I say that. It is right up there with BotW and Mario for my GotY. I seriously cannot stop playing this game. It may have a slow start, but once it takes off...holy shit...

It has sold 168,000 so far in Japan as of the end of December.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.