By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - HEAVY RAIN Has Sold 5.3 million Copies! Detroit & Beyond's Budgets Compared

Tagged games:

d21lewis said:
COKTOE said:

Interesting stats. Especially the increase in budget over the very recent Beyond Two Souls. Aside from the demo for Heavy Rain, which I really enjoyed, and ended up buying, I haven't played any QD stuff. Of the three, Detroit is the one I'm most eager to play.

-geez. I thought BTS was more recent. I actually forgot it was a PS3 game.

I didn't play Beyond until after I had a PS4 and even then, I thought it was the best looking game I owned.

Those QD games are def good looking. Heavy Rain had great character models on PS3. BTS slipped through the the cracks for me. Somehow ended up not buying it, even with sales where it was at $20-$30, which I'll usually go for with high profile first party titles.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network

I really hope I enjoy Detroit more than Beyond. Still haven't finished Beyond.

4 ≈ One

Dgc1808 said:
I really hope I enjoy Detroit more than Beyond. Still haven't finished Beyond.

Beyond definitely has some low points and some unlikable characters but it had some great moments I'll never forget, too. Maybe just watch it on YouTube?

I'm super hyped for Detroit. I bought a game called Hidden Agenda to scratch my itch for games like this  until Detroit releases but it uses a phone as the controller and drained my battery like nothing ever had before. Still, I LOVE cinematic games!!

d21lewis said:

I'm super hyped for Detroit. Still, I LOVE cinematic games!!

Yes < 3 My biggest Most Wanted-game with The Last of Us 2 :)

And "Detroit Become Human" has more gameplay and possibilities than "Heavy Rain" and "Beyond Two Souls" (interview). And I'm sure, one of the best stories. emotions and atmosphere ever. 

love this (with japanese voices) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIXvSJxkQwc