By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - USA Weekly, 2nd December 2017, Software and Hardware

Interesting how the switch sold about the same amount of software as last week while the other two declined. The power of new releases?

The Democratic Nintendo fan....is that a paradox? I'm fond of one of the more conservative companies in the industry, but I vote Liberally and view myself that way 90% of the time?

Around the Network

Xenoblade 2's launch is kinda disappointing considering we heard in the UK it topped X's FW by about 30%.

As others have said, it should have infinitely better legs though, so it should surpass both of its predecessors no problem.

KingoftheBRUCE said:
Xenoblade 2's launch is kinda disappointing considering we heard in the UK it topped X's FW by about 30%.

As others have said, it should have infinitely better legs though, so it should surpass both of its predecessors no problem.

As someone else said, it's only about two days of data. By all instances, it will probably sell better than X. It is for example the highest selling Xenoblade in Japan.

@spurgeonryan

Just made my 1000th post. Woooooo!

Mar1217 said:
Hmmm ... I honestly knew this would happen here. Xeno 2 can certainly do better in the long run though but I thought it would maybe start on equal footing with Xeno X at least.

A mecha on the box art is probably more convincing than your Titan emerging from the Cloud Sea :P

Totally agreed on the boxart, I love the Xeno 2 one but the XCX is far superior. It's sad because XC2 has such good environments they could have made an amazing boxart, imagine a picture from the INSIDE of Uraya with its gorgeous flora and far, back in the distance the Titan's mouth, open, showing the World Tree and the Cloud Sea

Those XenoX sales in USA are massive overtracked lol. NPD has XenoBlade X sales at just over 200k in December, and less than 235k in FEBRUARY 2016, VGC has that game at over 225k in one week, wtf????

Shikamo said:
Green098 said: I feel Xenoblade 2 will do better in the long run out of them as it's the only one that launched in the early stage of the platform's life-cycle. So it's got more opportunity for growth over the next couple of years.

I agree with you, I think Xeno 2 will have great legs and will sell around 2m LT

lol