By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Monster Hunter: World Limited Edition PS4 Pro Bundle launches January 26 in North America and Europe

Oh man I would so buy this if I had the money:OOO

PSn - greencactaur
Nintendo Switch FC - SW - 5152 - 6393 - 5140 Please feel free to add me :)

Around the Network

I wonder how popular this will be. MH isn't very big in the west, is it?

It pretty nice, but I prefer that lovely glacier white Pro.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Errorist76 said:
Gorgeous, but both are 50 bucks to expensive imho...but if people pay the price, good for Sony.

Well it's shipped with the $60 game: that would cost $460 separately. I'd say that's OK for a such sexy LE. the best looking Pro until now.

Comparatively the ugly and cheaply done Battlefront 2 LE Pro (a game that nobody wants) was the same price.

And yes they are going to sell everything very very fast. Demand is high.

....damn it this almost makes me regret getting the starwars ps4pro

Around the Network

I pre-ordered one... I can't wait !

This is probably one of those consoles that will only go up in value over the years.

looks really awesome.

Doesn't make a lot of sense to me to bundle a game in a region where it's not overly popular.  I guess Sony is doing this as a favor to Capcom.

bowserthedog said:

Doesn't make a lot of sense to me to bundle a game in a region where it's not overly popular.  I guess Sony is doing this as a favor to Capcom.

Lol, you sound sour. It's not like the Battlefield supposed LE edition or Destiny vulgar 'bundles'. This one is really in limited quantity. Sold out everywhere currently anyways.

And soon it'll be mine... :P