By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Monster Hunter: World Limited Edition PS4 Pro Bundle launches January 26 in North America and Europe

bowserthedog said:

Doesn't make a lot of sense to me to bundle a game in a region where it's not overly popular.  I guess Sony is doing this as a favor to Capcom.

Lol, you sound sour. It's not like the Battlefield supposed LE edition or Destiny vulgar 'bundles'. This one is really in limited quantity. Sold out everywhere currently anyways.

And soon it'll be mine... :P

Around the Network
globalisateur said:
bowserthedog said:

Doesn't make a lot of sense to me to bundle a game in a region where it's not overly popular.  I guess Sony is doing this as a favor to Capcom.

Lol, you sound sour. It's not like the Battlefield supposed LE edition or Destiny vulgar 'bundles'. This one is really in limited quantity. Sold out everywhere currently anyways.

And soon it'll be mine... :P

Yeah makes sense to me that it will be in limited quantity. Hey if you're a fan of the game and don't own a Pro yet go out and do it. I don't personally care for the franchise but its a big win for Sony. Especially in Japan where it will move consoles.

I really wish I could find a bundle of this but I can't : ( I might have to get a glacier white PS4 Pro and the game seperately

WHatvis this game about??
Also I downloaded the beta and I noticed there wasn’t much customisation options for character creation, it was basically just choosing from a few already done presets. Will this change?

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

who has pre-ordered the limited bundle?

are you ready for the biggest AAA-Blockbuster and Games-Highlights 2018 on PS4?

Game Awards 2020: Millions of Gamers have decided, "The Last of Us 2" is Game of the Year and has received the most Awards :) And my respect for Ghost of Tsushima!!