By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Release date for Yoshi leaked by amazon?

https://0gplya.bn1304.livefilestore.com/y4muRWGGIShL8MvPYPyf63zUdweamP2xl6_uzb-n1RrmYCvUWOb2ztR0-GDcNXXnxBsehdGFIUxfV0cxKU6Re4ZypgwAHILuqr0qaykriQbfFy9cBa7KeYlUXxJAH1PXM0H4W7MVAZ6zJPNEicLcqeWHKdvwX4bP0sQr4Bajdog8I_shOtuzF4tFiOLve-JlEMyjb2HxZ3y1D24_Yr00pespQ/Screenshot_20180116-105215.png?psid=1

This was taken from my pre order list on Amazon...more proof pointing to another direct?  Why would they release all three of these on the same day though?  It does not make sense to my brain if true...

Last edited by Shiken - on 16 January 2018

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Around the Network

Probably a mistake, Kirby is suppose to release on 16 march as it was announced last direct. Yoshi is probably wrong too.

Switch Friend Code: SW - 1286-0025-9138

Stuart23 said:
Probably a mistake, Kirby is suppose to release on 16 march as it was announced last direct. Yoshi is probably wrong too.

Thats what I am thinking too, but this may point to it being revealed sooner rather than later if they are messing with the dates.  I think this supports the notion that there is another direct coming, since every mini ever made was followed by a full direct less than 20 days later.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Certainly a mistake, Kirby was announced for a March release

The release dates are definitely a mistake, they just took the Bayonetta release date for all three games.

It's interesting that they're listing Twilight Princess though. I'd love to play that game on the Switch.

Around the Network
Flilix said:
It's interesting that they're listing Twilight Princess though. I'd love to play that game on the Switch.

I think that is just the listing of the manga.

Switch Friend Code: SW - 1286-0025-9138

Stuart23 said:
Flilix said:

I think that is just the listing of the manga.

They really should port it though.

spurgeonryan said:
Checks sales of past Yoshi games......

Why are people going so crazy over Yoshi? He has not been big in years other than between Mario's legs.

I don't see what sales have to do with one being interested in a game, and besides the main point here is supposedly more evidence of a direct.