Forums - Sony Discussion - Dark Souls trilogy box announced exclusively for PS4!

Jizzworthy.

Around the Network

That looks fucking gorgeous! :o

Fuck that price though! I'm happy enough just buying the first game on PS4, lol.

I bet someone's gonna bring it over here... or at least Dark Souls upscaled is gonna come over...

I already own all three games, and to this, I say "meh".

Nor now. I fully expect to see this repeated on the switch in some way.

I haven't played any of the Dark Souls yet. I've played a lot of Bloodbourne. A little of Demon Would. I'll probably start off with the Dark Souls Remaster. You know if it wasn't for that backlog already.

Around the Network

Now we just need Demon`s Souls Remastered and we have them all on the PS4

KLXVER said:

Man, I would so love that. Demon's Souls is still my favorite, and with the servers for the PS3 game shutting down soon a remaster would be a wonderful gift.

@OP: sexy collection!

Vizigoth04 said:
I haven't played any of the Dark Souls yet. I've played a lot of Bloodbourne. A little of Demon Would. I'll probably start off with the Dark Souls Remaster. You know if it wasn't for that backlog already.

Demon's Souls? Your phone must have got you. ha

KLXVER said:

That would be awesome.

Chinese food for breakfast

Kerotan said:
LivingMetal said:
Either my wallet is hurting, or I have a pain in the ass.

Why is your wallet up your ass? 

It's up his ass so no one can steal his wallet cause honestly who's going to search your ass for your wallet when you get mugged?

That guy is a freaking genius!

As for this DS collector, looks really nice but it will be very expensive too and since I have played the DS games individually I have no regrets not getting this nice collector.

Do these things tend to go up or down in value years after you bought it?