By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Dark Souls trilogy box announced exclusively for PS4!

Nor now. I fully expect to see this repeated on the switch in some way.

Around the Network

I haven't played any of the Dark Souls yet. I've played a lot of Bloodbourne. A little of Demon Would. I'll probably start off with the Dark Souls Remaster. You know if it wasn't for that backlog already.

Now we just need Demon`s Souls Remastered and we have them all on the PS4

KLXVER said:

Man, I would so love that. Demon's Souls is still my favorite, and with the servers for the PS3 game shutting down soon a remaster would be a wonderful gift.

@OP: sexy collection!

Vizigoth04 said:
I haven't played any of the Dark Souls yet. I've played a lot of Bloodbourne. A little of Demon Would. I'll probably start off with the Dark Souls Remaster. You know if it wasn't for that backlog already.

Demon's Souls? Your phone must have got you. ha

KLXVER said:

That would be awesome.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network
Kerotan said:
LivingMetal said:
Either my wallet is hurting, or I have a pain in the ass.

Why is your wallet up your ass? 

It's up his ass so no one can steal his wallet cause honestly who's going to search your ass for your wallet when you get mugged?

That guy is a freaking genius!

As for this DS collector, looks really nice but it will be very expensive too and since I have played the DS games individually I have no regrets not getting this nice collector.

Do these things tend to go up or down in value years after you bought it?

looks really amazing and hot

Wonder how many they're making available? Scalpers might send the price of this thing through the roof.

Kerotan said:
Do these things tend to go up or down in value years after you bought it?

Unless the bombs drop, and we're squatting in the dirt waiting to die of thirst, up. Always up. Of course, the real valuable ones are those that are unopened.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."