By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is your current backlog...

Way, way too much to write in one post, my PC backlog alone is probably 150 games, at least. Then I have another 15-20 console games, easily. And, yet, I keep on buying more games like an idiot...

Around the Network

Ballad of Champions, finishing M+R: Kingdom Battle, and finishing Horizon: ZD before Bayonetta 2 comes out. I know I'll be playing back through that again. I want to give Doom some more playtime here soon, as well.

Going to finally finish Phantasy Star II here soon too! I want to put out a review of that in ~April.

Retro Tech Select - My Youtube channel. Covers throwback consumer electronics with a focus on "vid'ya games."

Latest Video: Top 12: Best Games on the N64 - Special Features, Episode 7

Almost finished with Persona 3.

After that, I plan to play through Persona Q and Danganronpa V3.

Other games I plan to get to are:
Xenoblade Chronicles 2
NieR Automata
Shadow of the Colossus (PS4)
The Nonary Games Trilogy
Valkyria Chronicles

Last edited by Ultrashroomz - on 10 January 2018

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Switch:
Blaster master
Mario Rabbids
Mario Odyssey
Shantae 1/2 genie DLC
Fire emblem warriors DLC

PS4
AC Origins
RE7 DLC
neir
bioshock collection
crasch bandicoot collection
kingdom hearts 2.8
resident evil revelations 2

3DS
mario paper jam
Spirit of Justice
Zelda: Ocarina of time
kid icarus: uprising (don't really care about this)

Wii-u
Wonderful 101
pikmin 3
captain toad
lego marvel
game & Wario
ninja gaiden 3
xenoblade chronicles
Child of Light

Virtual console:

horizon on ps4

odyssey on switch

Around the Network

I've got 354 games in total on Steam, but I'd say I've only completed about 50 of them, so I'm still chained to my backlog.

One day I'll find time to defeat it.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

I have well over 1,000 titles in my backlog that I will probably never play. #collectorissues

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

I'm already doomed to never finish my backlog, but I have a few games lined up after I finish XB2, which will be Persona 5 and Splatoon 2 likely together. Then once I finish those, maybe I'll actually finish BotW finally xD

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

PS4
South Park Stick of Truth
Dragons Dogma
Mass Effect Andromeda (I've been playing since release and can't get through it)

PS3
Alice Madness Returns

Huge backlog which I think is a good thing. Love the fact that some new games are 10 to 30 dollars. A lot easier to buy a lot of games when their more affordable.