By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Senran Kagura Burst Re:Newal PS4 HD Remake First Gameplay

Xen said:
LivingMetal said:

I know I'm going off topic, but why VITA over the PC version?  Portability.  I'm still debating on buying this game.

- Portability, yeah. I did quite a bit of traveling around the time of purchase, so it fit.

- On Vita I could have it physical.

- Touchscreen controls, especially for the dressing room

- Trophies are a plus

The game can sometimes crash (perhaps 6 times in the 40 hours I invested, though it happens on PC too) and the framerate drops in places, but all in all, a good purchase IMO. It is also a bit repetitive, but still fun.

I'll probably be play this on the PSTV. Supposedly the touchpad on the DS4 should suffice.

Around the Network

The video is from August 2017 tho.

LivingMetal said:
Xen said:

- Portability, yeah. I did quite a bit of traveling around the time of purchase, so it fit.

- On Vita I could have it physical.

- Touchscreen controls, especially for the dressing room

- Trophies are a plus

The game can sometimes crash (perhaps 6 times in the 40 hours I invested, though it happens on PC too) and the framerate drops in places, but all in all, a good purchase IMO. It is also a bit repetitive, but still fun.

I'll probably be play this on the PSTV. Supposedly the touchpad on the DS4 should suffice.

It all depends on how well you do here without an actual touchscreen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83IdZ2xlipI

(..quite NSFW)

Xen said:
LivingMetal said:

It all depends on how well you do here without an actual touchscreen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83IdZ2xlipI

(..quite NSFW)

Fairly tame from here, but thanks for the heads up.  I asked about VITA or PC because the flashing censor lights are somewhat annoying. I'm not saying that i have to see underage teenage overly developed bare breasts, but I'd prefer seeing being stripped down to lingerie or pasties if it has to go further. The lights are just annoying. I didn't know it were worth dealing with mods on the pc version to be rid of the lights. 

I'm too ashamed to play Peach Beach Splash and even if I weren't, those anime chicks are too young looking for me. I bought two games in the franchise but I think I'm done.

Around the Network

Eh, maybe in the bargain bin. I still need to play Peach Beach Splash.

Ka-pi96 said:
LivingMetal said:

Fairly tame from here, but thanks for the heads up.  I asked about VITA or PC because the flashing censor lights are somewhat annoying. I'm not saying that i have to see underage teenage overly developed bare breasts, but I'd prefer seeing being stripped down to lingerie or pasties if it has to go further. The lights are just annoying. I didn't know it were worth dealing with mods on the pc version to be rid of the lights. 

But... isn't that like the whole point of the game?

I just think the flashing lights are more annoying and distracting than anything else. 

Nymeria said:
Looks like a big visual upgrade. Impressive the staying power of this series.

It thought it looked really nice, but is it that big of an upgrade from Estival Versus? Still haven't played Peach Beach, but have all of them on PS platforms this gen.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."