By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gran Turismo in VR - My most groundbreaking experience since 2007 and HD ps3.

BraLoD said:
GT and AC is what PSVR is for, so enjoy it a lot, lucky bastard!

I wish there was a PSVR version of AC. Could use it on my PC though...definitely want to try that out. Will need a workaround though.

Around the Network

Can't wait to take that 330 P4 and F1 around the Nordschleife! Also..Monza is back baby!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuVzni1i8BM

Looking forward to hoping in the 2002 Viper for the first time. Monza is not one of my favorite tracks, but it will be nice to have a change of scenery. Sad that there is still no Time Trials or Challanges added to ths VR mode. I really don't want to have to waste time on the TV to earn the currency to collect more cars, hope this changes soon.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

KBG29 said:
Looking forward to hoping in the 2002 Viper for the first time. Monza is not one of my favorite tracks, but it will be nice to have a change of scenery. Sad that there is still no Time Trials or Challanges added to ths VR mode. I really don't want to have to waste time on the TV to earn the currency to collect more cars, hope this changes soon.

I can only sign this. I wonder what is the reason...are they preparing a bigger VR DLC instead?! Maybe even paid?! I'd really like to know what's the reasoning behind that.