By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Splatoon 2 - Global Splatfest announced for next weekend (Action vs Comedy)

Team Action or Team Comedy?

Team Action 9 40.91%

Team Comedy 8 36.36%

See the results 5 22.73%

Total:22

What's your pick?

The Splatfest begins at the following times:

– 8 PM PT (January 12)

– 11 PM ET (January 12)

– 12 PM in the UK (January 13)

– 5 AM in Europe (January 5)

Last edited by Shikamo - on 06 January 2018

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

Recently I've been loving Comedy animes since its keeps me awake when I feel tired from uni or in the morning. But there are more Action animes that are soooo good.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Shikamo said:

What's your pick?

The Splatfest begins at the following times:

– 8 PM PT (January 12)

– 11 PM ET (January 12)

– 4 AM in the UK (January 13)

– 5 AM in Europe (January 5)

The splatfest actually starts at midday in the UK.

Damn seems like I’ll be in the losing team (the popular option) this time around.

GO TEAM ACTION!

Spindel said:
Damn seems like I’ll be in the losing team (the popular option) this time around.

GO TEAM ACTION!

Team Sweater was more popular and won, Team Vampire was more popular and won, Team Fantasy was more popular and won, Team Ice Cream was more popular and won, and so ons. The clearly more popular team has a better chance of winning since they're already guaranteed 1 point.

But anywho I'll second that, Team Action ftw!

Around the Network

Go Team Action!

Lonely_Dolphin said:
Spindel said:

GO TEAM ACTION!

Team Sweater was more popular and won, Team Vampire was more popular and won, Team Fantasy was more popular and won, Team Ice Cream was more popular and won, and so ons. The clearly more popular team has a better chance of winning since they're already guaranteed 1 point.

Team Mayo was the less popular and won, team flight was the less popular and won :P

Spindel said:
Lonely_Dolphin said:

Team Mayo was the less popular and won, team flight was the less popular and won :P

Uhmm, ok? Your implication that the popular team always loses still isn't true.

I like them both! I don't know!

Decided to go with comedy since it encompasses both movies and TV shows.

There are higher quality action movies, but I've gotten far more enjoyment from comedies as a whole

(Formerly RCTjunkie)