By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What game do you think improved the most post launch?

I think the original game that saw massive improvements after launch was Burnout Paradise. That set the standard for performance improvements, and free addtional content.

This Gen more companies have delived great post game updates and content. So far this Gen these are my picks:

Driveclub - This game had an incredible amount of updates offering improved graphics, additional effects, additional tracks, cars, and events. I think it went from an 8/10, to a 9.5/10 by the time they finished passing along free updates.

Rocket League - Another great game that consistantly gets updates, including new modes and content for free.

No Man's Sky - Massive Performance improvements, and tons of new content.

Gran Turismo Sport - Only One update so far, but it has done some heavy lifting. With 50 more cars coming by March, and additional tracks, with ALL DLC being F-R-E-E, GTS may just take the crown when it's all said and done. So far the addition of the Cobra, Samsabus, Raptor, F40, and C3 Corvette have added a nice little varity of vehical types, giving a huge range of expereinces. Now, we just need a big VR update!

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

Around the Network

Splatoon stayed fresh for a long time due to its numerous updates.