By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Kamiko surpasses 160,000 downloads worldwide, Voez downloaded over 50,000 times

Flyhigh Works provided an update on the sales of two Switch games during a video presentation today.

Kamiko, released at the end of April, has surpassed over 160,000 downloads worldwide. 

The rhythm game Voez also seems to be doing pretty well. The game has been downloaded over 50,000 times on Switch.

Source

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

It's crazy since these aren't even the most popular ones. I would like to get numbers for other games like Stardew valley, Overcooked and Steamworld dig 2.

xMetroid said:
It's crazy since these aren't even the most popular ones. I would like to get numbers for other games like Stardew valley, Overcooked and Steamworld dig 2.

They gotta be at least 250k each i would think.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Voez demo was great but price is still too high for me. Hope it goes on sale cuz I want it.

xMetroid said:

Stardew Valley should be very high already. It did better than Super Bomberman R in America, and that game sold over 500k worldwide in like 2 months.

Around the Network

Kamiko 2 when? I loved Kamiko and am happy to hear it has done well!

Last edited by KLAMarine - on 28 December 2017

Flilix said:
xMetroid said:

Stardew Valley should be very high already. It did better than Super Bomberman R in America, and that game sold over 500k worldwide in like 2 months.

Yeah but Bomberman had retail to help it. Tough to compare.

Does anybody know how many people are in the credits of Kamiko? Even if they kept only $5 a sale, that's $800,000 gross. Pretty sure that company will have funding to make games for years now.

zorg1000 said:
xMetroid said:

They gotta be at least 250k each i would think.

Steamworld Dig 2 was over 300k at the end of November

https://www.resetera.com/threads/steamworld-dig-2-sells-ten-times-as-much-on-switch-as-it-did-on-steam.8474/

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

TheDarknessRises said:
Flilix said:

Yeah but Bomberman had retail to help it. Tough to compare.

The list of best selling Switch games in America was including both digital and retail.