By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan sales (Week 51): Media Create/Famitsu/Dengeki - December 18-24, 2017

Redguy said:
So since there was no numbers this week will there be two weeks of sales being posted next week?

Yes, last week will be on Tues and this week will be Thurs

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network
Matsku said:
Jranation said:

Massive drop for the Switch but manage to keep over 100k.  We can only hope that the stock will not go below 40k starting January. 

The Switch has been doing so well that I doubt it'll go under 40k any time soon.

Hopefully you are right

Pocky Lover Boy! 

RolStoppable said:
Jranation said:

Massive drop for the Switch but manage to keep over 100k.  We can only hope that the stock will not go below 40k starting January. 

The first two weeks of January still count towards the holiday season, so the next two weeks should be above 100k too, or at the very least be close to 100k.

xMetroid said:
Must be stock issues since usually numbers are up again that week or fall just a little.

This might just be Famitsu getting more in line with Media Create. The two trackers show rather big discrepancies occasionally and not long afterwards some sort of correction occurs. Substracting the 115k above results in LTD numbers of 3,292m while Media Create had 3,178m through the same week. Famitsu is probably lowballing to get within 100k units of Media Create.

Rol is correct. These type of corrections happen relatively often, but people tend to ignore it lol.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

So famitsu is up. I will try to post it later. I am out of town atm.