By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Granblue Fantasy: Project Re: Link Ps4 new Trailer

KazumaKiryu said:
ZODIARKrebirth said:

everytime i see this games, i can't wait that this game will release, and knowing platinum games is involved too is a good sign...

Hiku said:

High-res 1080p screenshots:

https://www.dualshockers.com/granblue-fantasy-project-re-link-screenshots/
Gorgeous!

oh my god! the game could become one of the biggest jrpg highlights of all time with Persona 5, Ni No Kuni 2, Final Fantasy 7 Remake, Bloodborne and Kingdom Hearts 3. its awesome that so much effort and work in this game is, looks fantastic :)

It’s really does look incredible..the art and animation in particular. Seems like it’ll release in 2018 already, the Japanese Version at least. 

Around the Network
StokedUp said:
Wow never heard of this until now but it looks awesome. Really nice visuals and fluid combat.
However wtf was up with those Japanese people playing the game???? Man they were annoying as hell with their overexcited screams and shouts.

I think it’s cute...wish more people, especially girls over here were as enthusiastic about games.

Errorist76 said:
StokedUp said:
Wow never heard of this until now but it looks awesome. Really nice visuals and fluid combat.
However wtf was up with those Japanese people playing the game???? Man they were annoying as hell with their overexcited screams and shouts.

I think it’s cute...wish more people, especially girls over here were as enthusiastic about games.

I’m all for enthusiasm for video games but I think that was a little over the top, I Was was trying to hear the music and sound effects but it was really....annoying, lol. I couldn’t concentrate properly on the actual game. It’s looks really good though and has surprised me.

i actually went to check out more videos after this and I’m liking it. It seems like it’s had a good budget out into it and I really hope it is going to get a release outside of Japan.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

StokedUp said:
Errorist76 said:

I’m all for enthusiasm for video games but I think that was a little over the top, I Was was trying to hear the music and sound effects but it was really....annoying, lol. I couldn’t concentrate properly on the actual game. It’s looks really good though and has surprised me.

i actually went to check out more videos after this and I’m liking it. It seems like it’s had a good budget out into it and I really hope it is going to get a release outside of Japan.

They were definitely, honestly surprised and excited to watch this. It’s a very bad quality stream so I assume what they saw simply looked even more impressive than what we saw. Their reactions definitely met those of my inner child ehehe

Amazing looking game! PS4 is killing it for the 2018 lineup.

Around the Network
Hiku said:

Wow, I seriously didn't expect it to look like this. It looks like a full blown action RPG. I expected it to be much closer to a basic Dynasty Warriors type game. The movement looks so fluid, and there's lost of beautiful animation.

I was just about to say "This looks like if Platinum Games made an anime action RPG", and then I remembered... this IS made by Platinum Games.

Yeah i remember the teaser back then, but nothing else came for quite a while

Errorist76 said:
StokedUp said:

Exactly, I rather have this than watch those jaded sobs over at giantbomb for instance.

God do they look bored no matter what they're watching or playing, I don't even know why those kind of people even cover games.

NawaiNey said:
Errorist76 said:

Exactly, I rather have this than watch those jaded sobs over at giantbomb for instance.

God do they look bored no matter what they're watching or playing, I don't even know why those kind of people even cover games.

Oh man, you’re sooo right about that. It’s sad to see those depressed old farts talk down everything they can get their hands on. Even sadder...some people actually like to watch this.

I'm so happy channels like Easy Allies or Game Two (only German sadly) exist. Those are people who really love games!

What the hell is it about Japanese presenters when thy're showing off a game? Walk a little. Stop. Walk a little. Stop. Turn. Walk a little. Stop ... (all while accompanied by an excitement level strangely divorced from what we're seeing)

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
What the hell is it about Japanese presenters when thy're showing off a game? Walk a little. Stop. Walk a little. Stop. Turn. Walk a little. Stop ... (all while accompanied by an excitement level strangely divorced from what we're seeing)

I could totally understand their excitement...it looks gorgeous and the animations and world design are outstanding. And we’re only seeing a heavily compressed stream.