By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS4 is going to dominate the Switch in 2018

Non-thread. Not worth reading.

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

Around the Network
CosmicSex said:
germibobi said:

In 2017 where Nintendo had franchises like Mario and Zelda , PS4 has kept up. But look at the US pre-order chart - in the top 10 we have Battlefront, Red Dead and 5 PS4 first part games - Kingdom Hearts, God of War, Spiderman, Days Gone, Detroit: Became Human. 

PS4 will also dominate Nintendo on Black Friday. And I'm so glad. Nintendo represents everything wrong with video gaming - no big 3rd party titles, gimmicks, Mario and Zelda milked to the end. What's next Mario Farming Simulator?

You are right when it comes to games.  There are simply too many from Sony and the third party is way too intense... 

Although you should probably keep in mind that before the 13th of January 2017 the only Switch games basically confirmed for the System were Zelda Botw, Just Dance 2017 and Sonic Forces.

My point being just that Nintendo have been going the trend of releasing games quite close to their announcements for the majority of their Nintendo Switch titles. Switch's 2018 line-up is far from set in stone, especially with a heavily likely January direct coming up just around the corner.

I wouldn't be too worried about the Switch's 2018 line-up.