By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Catherine: Full Body coming next Winter in Japan, new Trailer, is Rin Transsexual?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OejarinH0xo

Around the Network

I love the original game, but these additions seem to clash a bit with the themes. I hope they integrate them better than some of their updated remasters of the past.

But as for Rin, I think it would be interesting to have her actually be sexless or maybe a hermaphodite, since it seems she's meant to represent neutrality in the game, and that is the reason Vincent for freaking out.

Don't think so.

I doubt she's transsexual due to the way Vincent and Erica interact with each other. That being said...

Brii said:

But as for Rin, I think it would be interesting to have her actually be sexless or maybe a hermaphodite, since it seems she's meant to represent neutrality in the game, and that is the reason Vincent for freaking out.

Brii here brings up a fantastic point.

What is the next winter .

The end of next year ?

Around the Network

Let's hope she's a futanari.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Wright said:

I doubt she's transsexual due to the way Vincent and Erica interact with each other. That being said...

Brii said:

Her voice sounds like shes imitating a female voice tough

from play asia

Ruler said:
Wright said:

Her voice sounds like shes imitating a female voice tough

Her voice does sound strange, and in the trailer we can see Vincent getting surprised/scared by what she has under her panties. They sure trying to imply something here.

"lupus in fabula, venit enim ad me."

Translation: I will always hate Fox for canceling The Exorcist.