By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 3 favorite psone jrpg's you would see as ps4 remaster collection

Sunstrider said:

The lack of Suikoden is just saddening, was Alundra a JRPG? never played the first but considered Alundra 2 to be an action/adventure with some rpg elements I guess.

1. Suikoden
2. Chrono Cross
3. Legend of Dragoon

Edit: Breath of Fire as well.

sorry for suikoden, i know there are missing some other great games and you are right with alundra, it's more a action/adventure, but i believe it belongs to this list of great games😉

Around the Network
Intrinsic said:
Vagrant Story

That game really needs a remake

very true😊

Sunstrider said:

The lack of Suikoden is just saddening, was Alundra a JRPG? never played the first but considered Alundra 2 to be an action/adventure with some rpg elements I guess.

1. Suikoden
2. Chrono Cross
3. Legend of Dragoon

Edit: Breath of Fire as well.

I agree.  Suikoden was the first game that came to mind when I read the thread title.

I also liked Vandal Hearts a lot, which was a tactical JRPG.  But if we're including tactical JRPG's, then I have to mention Vanguard Bandits as well.

ZODIARKrebirth said:

alundra

arc the lad

brave fencer musashi

crono cross

final fantasy 7 - 9

grandia

the legend of dragoon

legend of legaia

lunar silver star story

parasite eve

star ocean second story

threads of fate

vagrant story

valkyrie profile

wild arms

xenogears

I still have the original copies of 7 of the above titles?  Do you have the originals of these?

LivingMetal said:
ZODIARKrebirth said:

alundra

arc the lad

brave fencer musashi

crono cross

final fantasy 7 - 9

grandia

the legend of dragoon

legend of legaia

lunar silver star story

parasite eve

star ocean second story

threads of fate

vagrant story

valkyrie profile

wild arms

xenogears

I still have the original copies of 7 of the above titles?  Do you have the originals of these?

sadly no more, but played all of them without legaia and lunar

Around the Network

Grandia, Xenogears and Chrono cross would be a dream.

legend of legaia, Lunar silver star story, and brave fencer musashi

ZODIARKrebirth said:
Sunstrider said:

sorry for suikoden, i know there are missing some other great games and you are right with alundra, it's more a action/adventure, but i believe it belongs to this list of great games😉

It's all fine, can't blame you, PS One really was full of those masterpiece games .

Mandalore76 said:
Sunstrider said:

I agree.  Suikoden was the first game that came to mind when I read the thread title.

I also liked Vandal Hearts a lot, which was a tactical JRPG.  But if we're including tactical JRPG's, then I have to mention Vanguard Bandits as well.

Now that is a game a I haven't heard in a while, when  I figured out that attacking at the back, sides, and high ground was the best, I felt having the high grounds made my characters really OP, though I only played the second one.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

Has BraLoD been triggered yet? This thread has his name written all over it.

- Legend of Mana.
- Xenogears.
- Legend of Kartia.