By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - ‘I have no idea what I saw’: Pentagon admits to secret UFO hunting program

If aliens have visited us through UFOs, the gov would never tell us if they found anything. Too many issues along with it. Religion would especially take a hit, they aren't going to risk messing with that political cash cow

Around the Network
vivster said:
3sexty said:

Not to mention that others believe that aliens that visit earth are not from our own universe but rather from other dimensions (other universes folded closely to ours). 

That's actually about a trillion times likelier than aliens from our own universe visiting us considering the amount of parallel universes out there.

Imagine a parallel earth where religion never existed. They could easily be a few thousand years more advanced and quite close to our earth.

indeed, or humans from a future version of earth in the said alternate reality/ universe. 

Xbox 360 and Xbox One

Gamertag:  GamertagOz70

StarOcean said:
If aliens have visited us through UFOs, the gov would never tell us if they found anything. Too many issues along with it. Religion would especially take a hit, they aren't going to risk messing with that political cash cow

The joke here is that even if any government had found anything they would most likely not be the only ones. If there is any kind of proof it would've showed up somewhere out of any government's control. Also, no one would ever be able to keep such a secret over such a long time with so many people involved.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

IkePoR said:
"Show me an alien! And we'll talk" - Neil Degrasse Tyson.

In an age where everyone with a nose has a device that can record crystal clear video at their fingertips, there's still not a single image of an outer space being worth discussing.

Alien tech designed to do like TVs when they blurry the face to conceive identity... so every single Alien and Alien ship have pre-installed, so any attempt to record then turns up very bad taping.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

vivster said:
StarOcean said:

The joke here is that even if any government had found anything they would most likely not be the only ones. If there is any kind of proof it would've showed up somewhere out of any government's control. Also, no one would ever be able to keep such a secret over such a long time with so many people involved.

They don't keep secret, they try to tell us, but we are just to skeptical =p /jk if not obvious.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network

Aliens are real and they are already here, of course. Please let me explain. An ancient alien civilization that has existed for billions of years and has technology far beyond ours has already spread throughout the entire universe via self replicating drones. These drones monitor developments throughout the universe and report back information, that the aliens can act upon if necessary. These surveillance drones are what the pilots saw. Right now earth is still much too primitive to be of any interest, but at some point a delegation if aliens will arrive to make contact or possibly just destroy the planet outright.

Jeez, that's not an alien... It obviously is an Artificial Intelligent Robot Demon from the twilight zone. Which means it's still from Earth, just from another dimension and possibly from another timeline. Come on people, educate yourselves.

McGilliguts said:
Aliens are real and they are already here, of course. Please let me explain. An ancient alien civilization that has existed for billions of years and has technology far beyond ours has already spread throughout the entire universe via self replicating drones. These drones monitor developments throughout the universe and report back information, that the aliens can act upon if necessary. These surveillance drones are what the pilots saw. Right now earth is still much too primitive to be of any interest, but at some point a delegation if aliens will arrive to make contact or possibly just destroy the planet outright.

That sounds like something humanity would do.... wouldnt put it past other speices to do the same.

We got to deport those damn illegal aliens

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
deskpro2k3 said:
We got to deport those damn illegal aliens

Gotta catch them first...... and when their easily outrunning F-18's....