By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - *UPDATED* Your New Database Admin Team

Carl2291 said:
Congratulations to all, this has been a long time coming and the site has desperately missed it.

Indeed indeed.

Looking forward to updating my collection as well as adding to the DB.

Around the Network

Its time to make VGC great again!

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Nautilus said:
Its time to make VGC great again!

true words😀

Machina said:
Dulfite said:
So will this also get the game list updated when one is trying to add games to ones profile and rate them? I have two issues with the current system:

1) When you type, if you take a pause or sometimes when not, it will delete what you wrote before or simply not work until you retype it. This happens to me consistently.

2) Many games are not on there. Some are, but aren't labled correctly. Still others do not have every console option, and the ones with options don't let you scroll without encountering my first points issue.

Yes it will, and if the game isn't in the database anyone can add it to the database and then add it to their profile. You'll also be able to add games to your collection via the game pages themselves.

Wait, I can add games to the database now, or will be able to in the future? I feel stupid for not knowing I could have done this lol

the launch of the new database is extremely good news to me.

one of the reasons i stopped coming to this site for awhile was due to the abandonment of the old, dead database. if not for that, i wouldn’t have left.

all i can say is thank you for making this happen, and good luck keeping the revamp going.

if i can help in some way, let me know.