By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo compilation you want the most?

What Nintendo compilation do you want the most?

Super Smash Bros. 4 7.41%

Mario Kart 1 1.85%

Donkey Kong 9 16.67%

F-Zero 3 5.56%

Fire Emblem 7 12.96%

Mario (again) 6 11.11%

Kirby (again) 1 1.85%

Zelda (again) 5 9.26%

Metroid 12 22.22%

Other (please specify) 6 11.11%

Total:54
CaptainExplosion said:
Wyrdness said:

We have Samus Returns so it's not required.

Not many people bought Samus Returns though.

All the more reason to give it more exposure.

Around the Network

I'd like to play the Mother games, I heard they're pretty good, so I'd give them a try if they made a compilation with the 3 games.

I'd really like a Super Smash Bros. collection myself, that would also probably be pretty popular too.

VAMatt said:
Pok87 said:
Metroid Prime Trilogy HD

I tried to play the Metroid Prime trilogy last year.  I just can't deal with the crappy cameras from the the first game.  I have the problem with many games from PS1 era through the beginning of the last generation, when they finally started getting cameras and controls to not suck.  

That's why it's good if remasters are not limited to graphics. Wind Waker HD is great example for this.

Mar1217 said:
VGPolyglot said:
I'd really like a Super Smash Bros. collection myself, that would also probably be pretty popular too.

I surely wouldn't say no for a Subspace Emissary in HD :3

And I'd also love playing Melee in HD

Around the Network
Mar1217 said:
VGPolyglot said:

And I'd also love playing Melee in HD

Project M is there for that. No way I want to relive through the character models we had in Melee when you can get better somewhere else :P

I never played Project M myself. Besides, I still like the original SSB a lot too, and that has even lower character models.

"Fire Emblem" and "Wars" franchises could both use compilations.

We would be getting a few of them for the first time in English, and some of the games are quite rare, meaning they are expensive to buy on their original systems.

Retro Tech Select - My Youtube channel. Covers throwback consumer electronics with a focus on "vid'ya games."

Latest Video: Top 12: Best Games on the N64 - Special Features, Episode 7

Pok87 said:
VAMatt said:

I tried to play the Metroid Prime trilogy last year.  I just can't deal with the crappy cameras from the the first game.  I have the problem with many games from PS1 era through the beginning of the last generation, when they finally started getting cameras and controls to not suck.  

That's why it's good if remasters are not limited to graphics. Wind Waker HD is great example for this.

Yes, I agree. 

OT: If were talking about games with improved cameras and controls, in addition to improved graphics, then there are hundreds of titles that I'd love to see remastered.  I'd buy each and every one of the compilations listed above in this case.  

3d mario collection ,3d zelda collection, pikmin collection

Bit off topic but i would like a Skyward Sword Remaster/Remake. Only 3d Zelda I've never really played.