By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What are the best western, 3rd party, multiplatform developers?

Chazore said:
Cerebralbore101 said:

The thread is titled "What are the best 3rd party multiplatform developers". In terms of multiplatform Blizzard is just known for Overwatch, and maybe Diablo III (If you want to count a last gen port) this gen. 

And Hearthstone, which covers multiple platforms and OS's. Some of Blizzard's titles also run on Apple's OS as well

Hearthstone is only on PC, Android, and iOS. By multiplatform I thought it was fairly obvious that I meant the big 3 platforms. 

Around the Network
Cerebralbore101 said:

Hearthstone is only on PC, Android, and iOS. By multiplatform I thought it was fairly obvious that I meant the big 3 platforms. 

The title should be "console/PC" then. Multiplatform is what it means, multiple platforms, which includes both mobile, consoles and different OS's. 

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Chazore said:
Cerebralbore101 said:

The title should be "console/PC" then. Multiplatform is what it means, multiple platforms, which includes both mobile, consoles and different OS's. 

If I did that I'd have people stumbling into this thread listing developers that only release games to PS4/PC. 

Cerebralbore101 said:
Chazore said:

If I did that I'd have people stumbling into this thread listing developers that only release games to PS4/PC. 

Yet, there are multiple devs out there, than just those on two systems. 

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Rockstar North? I mean, pound for pound, they kill it better than anybody else. They've been at the top for 16 years, and transitioned so effortlessly with the ever changing market, it might appear as they've fallen ass backwards into success. Just keep your games off of Nintendo platforms. GTA sales poison.........

:)

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network

Blizzard before World of Warcraft
Rockstar
Bethesda
CD Project Red
Origin Systems (killed by EA)
Westwood (Killed by EA)
Bullfrog (Killed by EA)

EDIT: Paradox too

Off the top of my head

I LOVE ICELAND!