Forums - General Discussion - Can we find users from all of Canada's provinces and territories?

VGPolyglot said:
barneystinson69 said:

Now we just need Nova Scotia and we'll have all the entire maritime provinces.

There already is someone from Nova Scotia that posted in here. The only province that's left is Manitoba.

Updated that post (forgot that TheLastStarFighter already contributed to our list). Surprised Manitoba is the last one out.

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Around the Network

Wow it looks like there are more people from Ontario than there are from any American state.

HomokHarcos said:
Wow it looks like there are more people from Ontario than there are from any American state.

Well, there are almost 14 million people in it. :)

Chinese food for breakfast

COKTOE said:
HomokHarcos said:

But that's less than California, Texas, Florida and New York.

VGPolyglot said:
COKTOE said:

Well given it has 50% more people than our next populous province, it isn't surprising. And despite the fact our population is only 36 million, Ontario would be bigger than Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Illinois.

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Around the Network
barneystinson69 said:
VGPolyglot said:

Well given it has 50% more people than our next populous province, it isn't surprising. And despite the fact our population is only 36 million, Ontario would be bigger than Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Illinois.

It's not surprising that there are more Ontarians than other provinces, it's surprising that there are more Ontarians than Californians, Texans, Floridians and New Yorkers.