By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Can we find users from all of Canada's provinces and territories?

First time posting on the PS4. Not too bad. All the popups are here! Anyway, I'm from Regina, Sakatchewan. Home of Deadpool and Brock Lesnar. I can give you my, " Tits up" Saskatchewan guarantee that Reimtime is from Alberta, and LadyJasmine , and Nintation360 are from Ontario.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network
COKTOE said:
First time posting on the PS4. Not too bad. All the popups are here! Anyway, I'm from Regina, Sakatchewan. Home of Deadpool and Brock Lesnar. I can give you my, " Tits up" Saskatchewan guarantee that Reimtime is from Alberta, and LadyJasmine , and Nintation360 are from Ontario.

Isn't Reim from Saskatchewan too? Not Alberta.

VGPolyglot said:
COKTOE said:

Oh yeah, you're right! I think he's from North Battleford, but currently lives in Alberta.

Last edited by COKTOE - on 15 December 2017

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

COKTOE said:
VGPolyglot said:

Oh yeah ,you're right! I think he's from North Battleford, but currently lives in Alberta.

Wow, I looked through his whole activity history of VGC, just to find out it was on the first page! In any case, he is originally from Saskatchewan, but yeah he lives in Alberta as of now I believe, and I think that it should go by where people currently live.

COKTOE said:

Alright. The list is starting to add up. We just need someone from Manitoba now and we'll have all the western provinces.

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Around the Network

Nover Scotier

TheLastStarFighter said:
Nover Scotier

So, the only maritime province that we need is PEI!! Add Newfoundland and we've got the Atlantic provinces!!

Sorry, can't help you complete the set, another Ontarian here.

Still baffles me that Ontario alone is 26x the size of The Netherlands, my previous habitat. Then Canada is still 9 times that. If Canada had the same population density, 4 billion people would be living here!

caffeinade said:
I guess we need a thread for Australia next.

What state are you from? Hopefully Victoria.

HomokHarcos said:
caffeinade said:
I guess we need a thread for Australia next.

What state are you from? Hopefully Victoria.

Yup.
Victoria.