By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Can we find users from all of Canada's provinces and territories?

COKTOE said:
VGPolyglot said:
I can think of at least 4 other people from Ontario, I'll let them post here if they want to though.

V-r0ck and TheGoldenBoy are Canadian. I'd out them if I knew where they were from.

HomokHarcos, Miguel_Zorro, Trasharmdsister12, TruckOSaurus, Platina, Leadified, PixelPerfect and Hynad are some other Canadians I know from here, but I don't know if they want to divulge their province.

Last edited by VGPolyglot - on 15 December 2017

Around the Network
VGPolyglot said:
COKTOE said:

V-r0ck and TheGoldenBoy are Canadian. I'd out them if I knew where they were from.

HomokHarcos, Miguel_Zorro, Trasharmdsister12, TruckOSaurus, Platina, PixelPerfect and Hynad are some other Canadians I know from here, but I don't know if they want to divulge their province.

Yeah, if it's something they've only revealed in private, that's a good idea. Reim, Jasmine, and Nintation, all told me publicly on their wall, even their city, so I figured it was fair game.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Quebec here

Southern Ontario.

eastcoastrider said:

Prince Edward Island baby !!!!!!!!!!!!

Didn't expect to see anyone from PEI. Will edit the list later as I'm currently on a phone. 

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Around the Network

Newfoundland

pearljammer said:
Newfoundland

That gives us all the martime provinces!

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

barneystinson69 said:
pearljammer said:
Newfoundland

Now we just need Nova Scotia and we'll have all the entire maritime provinces.

There already is someone from Nova Scotia that posted in here. The only province that's left is Manitoba.

VGPolyglot said:
barneystinson69 said:

Now we just need Nova Scotia and we'll have all the entire maritime provinces.

There already is someone from Nova Scotia that posted in here. The only province that's left is Manitoba.

Updated that post (forgot that TheLastStarFighter already contributed to our list). Surprised Manitoba is the last one out.

Wow it looks like there are more people from Ontario than there are from any American state.