By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Favorite Snow/Christmas Levels?

All of the snow areas in Pokemon. Especially in Kalos.

Last edited by Flilix - on 14 December 2017

Around the Network

Freezeezy Peak in Banjo Kazooie (Nintendo 64) is my favorite. That giant snowman is memorable!
And also the Dragon Cave track in 1080 Snowboarding. Ok, it´s not about Christmas... but it does have snow so it counts right?

Ka-pi96 said:
Sinnoh in Pokemon, the snowy parts of it anyway. Isshu too but to a lesser extent. Definitely prefered Sinnoh, but Isshu had polar bear Pokemon so...

Isshu?

Ka-pi96 said:
Flilix said:

Isshu?

The gen 5 region for Black/White.

Did you play the games in Japanese?

the snow themed levels in Yoshi's Island were always fun for me. okay they were rage inducing at moments, but there is just something about the snow levels that i do enjoy.

Around the Network

Snowpeak Ruins from Twilight Princess and Freezeezy Peak are my favourites

Secret of mana. That ice crystal tree world with that chilling soundtrack.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

I liked the snow levels in Crash Bandicoot 2, and Super Mario 64's was pretty cool too.

The one in DKC where a snow storm gradually moves in. Awesome. Other good ones include the snow mountain zone in Majoras Mask and the snow zones inSMB that most people warp passed. Most 3D Mario’s have good snow levels too, and most renderings of Hoth are great. Mount Hylia in Breath of the Wild was lovely.

Christmas Nights on the Sega Saturn was the best xmas game ever!! Also James pond on the mega drive (Genesis) has a good XMAS part

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website