By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Greatest User Tournament 2017 - Nominations

Mar1217 said:
My list is done !

- Wright ( I don't remember if I voted for you last year during the final, but I still support you :) )

Wonder to what do I owe this honor. You haven't even send me a friend request!

Around the Network
Nymeria said:

COKTOE
Nogamez
VGPolyglot
Ka-pi96
Dr.Vita
Rafie
axumblade
John2290
Leadified
Shadow1980
Roketan
ktay95
ReimTime
ArchangelMadzz
Mr. PlayStation
Angelus

Hey! I was nominated by VGChartz's nicest member!

OK, well, I remember coming into this thread last year in a stupor and suggesting that it, *ahem, maybe "wasn't good"? Yes, that will do. I also remember suggesting that vivster should win in an unrelated thread, possibly also in a stupor. So, I'm gonna make some nominations now, totally sober, in this thread.

vivster - I really enjoy his wacky antics. Underappreciated, dry sense of humor, quit wit, and unwavering anti-console segregation, open platform mindset. Have YOU played ELEX?

VGPolyglot - The only person to have unfriended me on any website to be nominated for anything other than "asshole of the year". He's not only an active member socially, but runs several threads, and has taken on responsibility as a beta tester and game db admin. Does he turn tricks to play the latest game releases? Yes. But don't let that color him in a bad way when thinking about your potential nominations.

spurgeonryan - One of VGChartz's most eccentric members, with over 3100 friends. Wanna hear something random about something random? He's your guy. From reheating his leftover KFC with a tazer, to his lust for Zima, to almost being fired for observational swastika construction, nobody makes me think ?!?!?!?! as often as he does.

Nymeria - As I've said, our nicest member. I've never seen her be anything but kind to anybody she interacts with, without even a hint of sarcasm or negativity of any kind. How nice is she? She makes our second nicest user, VGPolyglot, look like the abusive alcoholic father from the latest Detroit: Become Human trailer.

Kerotan - This one might raise a few eyebrows, but it shouldn't. He's the coal, the clean coal, that powers the very odd Cum On My Glasses! thread. While I've never been in that thread myself, because it's not really a fetish I share with those that post in it, I do know he's very active in it due to visiting the moderator thread. Currently serving another ban, which will again be contested in the moderator thread.

AngryLittleAlchemist - He's made a big splash this year. Very active. Changes his avatar several times a day. Good taste in music for such a young dude. I think I've communicated more with him more than any other member this year, and is probably the only teenager on Earth I could picture myself hanging out with.

RolStoppable - Our most (in)famous member? Probably. As active as he is opinionated, never shy about making predictions, and on dual never ending quests to find the least modable way to call somebody an idiot, while also becoming a mod himself.

GribbleGrunger - Another active member, who I enjoyed chatting with during my rotten summer when he was streaming No Man's Sky. Lovely singing voice to boot. Total PS fanboy. Takes one to know one.

Kresnik - I see he has opted out, but whatever. Love his Vita articles that demonstrate his love for the Vita which I also love.

Pemalite - Our resident technical know-it-all, and I mean that in a good way. Not afraid to reply to, and correct, 16 people at once, and although the idea of PC gaming has never appealed to me, it's nice to have an expert on site who games so heavily on such a soulless platform.

That's my list for now. I hope I can add to it when I have more time. I feel conflicted about participating in this, because I basically like everybody here, and hate the idea of excluding anybody. Special shout out to everybody on my friends list, everybody who isn't, all the mods and admins, and the world-weary, weather-beaten core group of Xbox superfans who take abuse every time they say anything about anything.

Last edited by COKTOE - on 13 December 2017

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

COKTOE said:

VGPolyglot - The only person to have unfriended me on any website to be nominated for anything other than "asshole of the year". He's not only an active member socially, but runs several threads, and has taken on responsibility as a beta tester and game db admin. Does he turn tricks to play the latest game releases? Yes. But don't let that color him in a bad way when thinking about your potential nominations.

Oh shit, you noticed?!? I guess you were a casualty of one of my purges I did in removing people that I don't really speak to I would attempt to re-add you, but unfortunately there is an issue with adding and removing people at the moment!

VGPolyglot said:
COKTOE said:

Oh shit, you noticed?!? I guess you were a casualty of one of my purges I did in removing people that I don't really speak to I would attempt to re-add you, but unfortunately there is an issue with adding and removing people at the moment!

I can't remember precisely the moment I realized it, but it was quite a while ago. As I'm sure you've noticed, I didn't take it personally.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

My List:

Bralod

Ultrashroomz

LipeJJ

QUAKECore89

V-R0ck

TomaTito

mZuzek

Boutros

Super_Boom

Ka-pi96

Bristow9091

Jranation

RavenXtra

cycycychris

Acevil

b00moscone

TruckOSaurus

Kresnik

curl-6

spurgeonryan

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

Thankfully I'm not popular so I don't need to request an opt-out. I'll let my unpopularity speak for itself.

Same as the guy above, kek. I'll give my list anyways.

Wright
vivster
Azuren
BraLod
VGPolyglot
pokoko

Let's see.

Boutros
Machina
Talonman
TruckOSaurus
Shadow1980
VGPolyglot
Pokoko
p0isonparadise (I think I got that right?)
Ganoncrotch
mZuzek
Zorg1000

I'll add more if I come up with more. You could get a vote and nomination from me if you send cute anime girl fanart/gifs my way

Edit: add Platina and Leadified

Last edited by Slarvax - on 16 December 2017

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Can I un-opt myself from the tourney? I figure may as well join in the fun too.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Also, my list:

VGPolyglot

Shikamo

Platina

Super Boom

Leadified

KLAMarine

Veknoid_Outcast

Wright

BazilZero

Hiku

b00mscone

RavenXtra

Ka-Pi

Spemanig

Pokoko

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread